8

We ran inside. I closed the door behind us and saw Mel running towards the house. Shit. I ran with them, hoping she didn't see me. We ran into the bathroom. Evie grabbed the mouthwash and handed it to us.

'Hey, open this door now!'
'What do you want, mother?'
'This is now how I raised you. I want you to be civil to me.'
'I want you and your stupid boyfriend to get out of my life! What's he doing here?'

Mel and Tracy kept arguing. I saw Mason peeking from afar. I squeezed past Mel and walked to Mason.

'Hey, what's going on?'
'Oh, nothing.'

He hugged me and I hugged back.

Tracy walked past us into the living room.

'Tracy, have you been drinking?', Mel asked.
'Of course she's been drinking, because she's always fucking drinking. Isn't that right, Tracy?', Mason screamed.

I pushed myself away from Mason.

'What the fuck?', I screamed.

I walked behind Mel to Evie and I gave her a hug. All of a sudden Brady walked in.

'Hey, hey, come on', he yelled.
'You guys!', a womans voice came from outside.
'Hey, Kayla.'
'Birdie, what's going on?'
'I thought we'd crash here for a couple of days, just until my check comes in.'
'Mason, can you find your sleeping bag?', Mel asked.

He looked at me before he walked past me. I rolled my eyes. How fucking dumb can he be? Snitching us?

'Why not open a hotel, mom? You know, you should get paid for all this.', Tracy said before leaving.

Me and Evie were already in her room. She walked in and closed the door. Mel said something, but I couldn't hear.

Tracy and Evie started randomly cleaning up the room, so I did too. Mel knocked and then came in.

'Wow... Where'd all this stuff come from?', Mel asked.
'My mom and Brooke bought it for us.', I replied.

The little girl jumped on the bed with Evie while I started folding the clothes on the bed. Mel picked something up from the floor. Shit. It was that yellow panty with the dog.

'Wanna bone?', she whispered.
'What's the occasion?', she added.
'They wanted to say thank you for letting us stay here.', Evie answered.

She grabbed a random shirt I folded and gave it to Mel. Evie grabbed my hand and we started jumping on the bed with Kayla.

Tracy said something to Mel and pushed her out of the room.

~

'Oh my god, let's all braid our hair but like also keep some just like...that. You know what I'm saying?', I suggested.

Evie and Tracy laughed.

'Aaliyah... are you still high from this afternoon?', Trace asked.
'I don't know, you tell me.'

We giggled and laughed.

After a few minutes of smoking and doing nothing, Evie came up with a plan so that we could go out.

'How about we ask Mel and Brady to go to the movies, and we sneak out so we can finally hang out in the city?'

Me and Tracy looked at each other.

'Hell yes!', we screamed in sync.

~

Me and the girls were ready. We went to Mel's room and asked if we could all go to the movies. Make up for being such bitches. She agreed.

We were all helping Mel get ready.

'Hey guys.', Brady spoke, holding a chicken in his hands.

He was moving it, but only the body moved, the head stayed.

'What the hell?', I giggled.
'Watch his head. Look at that.'
'Oh my god.', Tracy laughed.
'Yeah. Zen chicken. That's weird, right?'

~

We were all walking arm in arm, laughing and talking. We arrived at the movies after walking for a while.

'Oh, mom, no. I can't see that movie.', Tracy complained.
'Why?'
'Because it's a gross, bloody war movie, and I'm a pacifist like Gandhi.'
'Why don't we see the Jack Black movie?', Evie suggested.
'Ezekial balls.', I laughed.
'Yeah, let's go see Jack Black, ezekial balls.', I added.
'Yeah, mom. It looks funny. It's a giant pig!'
'Yeah, I won't be seeing that.', Brady said.
'Come on, it's supposed to be family night.', Mel stated.
'Alright, we'll see separate movies. We'll meet here at 10:15. I want three for the pig movie and two for the handsome fellow in the war.', Brady told the cinema attendant.

Mel gave us the bag with popcorn and butter in it.

'Thanks, Mel!', I yelled from across the room.
'I love you guys!', Evie added.

When we saw that Mel and Brady went into their auditorium, me, Tracy and Evie went back outside. We threw the bag into the trash can.

We ran around the city. We arrived where all our friends were.

'Mothers, lock up your sons!', Trace yelled.

There was a circle. Someone was rapping, and there were girls dancing in the middle. A guy came up to us. His mouth was all blue. Evie handed him money and he gave shit. Javi saw us and walked up to Tracy.

'What's up ladies?'

He kissed Tracy and gave us a hug.

'You guys having fun?', he asked.
'You know I got my ass beat for the other night.', Evie replied.
'Hey, Javi, come spit that verse!', one of his friends said and pulled Javi with him.

He started beatboxing and rapping.

'Why don't you two go get us some sodas?', Evie suggested.
'And you know what? Tell Conrad to get his ass over here on his break.'

Tracy grabbed my hand and we started walking.

The guy at the counter handed us a lollypop and a coke. We were talking, until two guys catcalled us.

'Oh, sweetie. Back that ass up.', a familiar voice spoke.
'Yeah, I'd like to see that thong on my bedroom floor.', a raspy voice said from behind me.

I felt his hand on my waist.

'Too bad you'll never know.', I replied, turning around.

Holy shit. Mason.

'Aaliyah?', Mason yelled.

Tracy then turned around too.

'Tracy?'

He looked at us both in confusion.

Tracy grabbed my hand and we started walking away. The guy that catcalled me grabbed our cokes.

'Hey, here's your cokes.'
'We didn't even pay for them, anyway.'

I grabbed them and handed one to Tracy. I out my arm in hers and we left.

A/N:
OKAYY NEW PART ENJOY