7

We were all high.

'Okay, remember the part when Josh is smoking a joint, the beer, and he's all...', Evie was talking.

She then took a hit and looked all relaxed and shit.

'What the fuck are you talking about?', I laughed.
'I don't remember that.'
'I didn't either.'

We all were laughing and stuff.

'Guys, I'm gonna go take a piss.', I said, standing up.
'Yeah, me too.', Mason added.

We walked to the bathroom. When I went in he followed me. He closed the door behind him.

'No, no. I have to go piss. Get out.', I pushed him to the door and he opened it and left.

When I went back Javi was beatboxing, but I didn't find Mason.

'Guys, where's Mason?'
'I don't know, he didn't come back.', Evie answered.

Maybe I passed him when I went back and didn't see.

Suddenly everyone started making out. Tracy copied everything Evie did. After a few minutes, Mason suddenly stood in the doorway. It must've been weird for him to see his sister making out with someone in her bra. He turned away and left. I stood up to follow him and found him putting on his shoes.

'Hey, don't leave yet.'
'No, I am gonna leave. It's fucking weird to see my sister making out with some random guy.'
'Fine... let's go to my place.'
'Alright.'

I put on my shoes and grabbed my bag. Evie's house was really close to mine, thankfully.

When we arrived, I saw my moms car in the driveway. When we walked in, I saw some random girl sitting on my brothers lap. I grabbed Mason's hand and we ran up the stairs, to my room. I grabbed a cigarette and my lighter.

'You want one?'
'No, thanks.'

I lighted it and went to my window.

'We can stay in here until my brother goes upstairs and we can watch a movie in the living room.'
'Okay, sounds great.'

I heard smooching louder and louder and then the door slammed.

I threw my cigarette in the backyard.

'Come on.'

I grabbed Mason's arm and we went downstairs.

'You can go sit down and choose the movie, I'll grab the snacks.'

I went into the kitchen and grabbed chips and coke. When I went into the living room, he already put the movie in. I put the snacks next to him and grabbed a blanket. I sat really close to him. I put the blanket on us.

We were ten minutes in. I was really tired, so I snuggled up against Mason.

After a while it started to get really boring. I looked at him and he looked me in the eye. God, he had such gorgeous eyes. He stared at my lips. He leaned in slowly.

Holy shit. We kissed. Again.

I sat on his lap to make it easier, it was hurting my neck. We started making out again. Holy fuck, I was so happy. He grabbed my waist and slowly went down to my thighs. I grabbed the side of his face.

He turned slowly and pulled me with him. He was laying down. I was on top of him. He grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head. I was in my bra now.

~

I woke up. We were both in my bed. I stood up, grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom. I was brushing my hair when I heard a knock on the door. I opened it slightly to see Mason in only his trousers.

'Hi.', I said with a smile.
'Goodmorning.'
'I'm almost done.'

I grabbed my pyjamas and walked to my room. I grabbed another cigarette and started smoking. After a few minutes Mason came back.

'You want to come to my house? Tracy and Evie are probably there.'
'Sure!'

I threw my cigarette in the backyard and walked to him. He kissed me on the mouth. He smiled. I smiled.

I grabbed his hand, my bag and we went outside.

When we arrived, Mel's car was gone. Tracy and Evie were sitting on a blanket in the frontyard. Tracy was putting sunscreen on Evie's back.

'Hey girl! Where did you go last night?'
'Oh, we just went to my place.'

I let go of Mason's hand and sat down next to Evie. Just when Mason went inside, a car passed by.

'Who's that?', Evie asked.
'Luke. Or lifeguard boy. His parents moved away and left him the house.', Tracy answered.

Evie stood up and grabbed our arms. We walked to Luke's place. He just stepped out of his car.

'Hey, Luke! Got any beer?', Evie screamed.

We went inside. There was barely any furniture.

'Luke, you are so lucky!', Evie spoke.
'I want your house.', she added.

She handed me and Tracy a shot glass. Luke was playing with his pinball when Evie started dancing infront of us.

'You know, I think I'm gonna call some of my friends.', he stood up and walked away from his machine.

Evie grabbed his arms and put him between Tracy and me.

'How about a Luke sandwich?', she laughed.
'How about you're jail bait?'
'Oh hell no.', I said.

Me and Tracy backed away from Luke and Evie started dancing infront of him.

He grabbed her waist and pushed her away.

'Come on, Luke. You know I'd never tell.', she stated, pushing him onto his couch.

She sat on his lap and started kissing him. Tracy was looking out the window. I was looking if he had something I could take. That shit was disgusting. I found his bong. I grabbed it. Just then, Evie grabbed my arm.

'Aaliyah. Come here. Check out his white boy ghetto lips.'
'Ew no, that's disgusting.'

I pulled my arm back. Evie grabbed Tracy's arm after and pulled her onto the couch. They started kissing. After a few seconds, Tracy laughed.

Evie stood up and grabbed his bong.

'Why don't you get back over here though, girl.', he said, moaning.

They pulled off his shirt. That's fucking disgusting. He's ugly too.

After a while he finally came back to his senses and stood up.

'Why don't you guys get out of my house. Get the fuck out.'
'Gladly.', I whispered.

I already walked out his door. I saw Mels car arrive. After a few moments, Evie and Tracy walked out too. They looked really mad. I followed them. They were walking really fast, though. I ran next to Evie and she grabbed my hand.

'Hey, could you guys give me a hand?', Mel asked.
'Mom, I'm not your fucking slave!', Tracy yelled.

A/N:
OKAYYY NEW PART
SORRY IT TOOK A FEW HOURS FOR THIS ONE, I SLEPT UNTIL LIKE 5 PM (its 11 now for me)
ANYWAYS ENJOY