4

Me, Astrid, Evie and Tracy were walking arm in arm into school. Everyone stared at us. I liked that I got popular. I hated being the 'weirdo' at my old school.

Me and Evie arrived to class. After five minutes I was already in an argument with the teacher.

'Why can't I go to the bathroom?!'
'Because, you've been in this class for only five minutes! How do you need to go now?'
'Because, I'm just built like that!'

I stood up and walked to the bathroom with the teacher screaming at me. I didn't actually need to go to the toilet. I just wanted to skip class and smoke.

~

After school, Me, Tracy and Evie ran outside the gates to shop in Melrose. We walked past a tattoo shop.

'Oh my god, I just had the best idea ever!', Evie screamed.
'Tell us!', I screamed back in her ears.
'What if you two get a tongue piercing so we can all be matching?'

I looked at Tracy and she looked at me. We both smiled.

'Hell yes!', Tracy answered.

We ran into the shop and Evie pushed me on a seat. Tracy called her mom and Evie was talking with the piercing guy.

'How about ten dollars, guapo?', Evie said softly, stroking the guy's wet gel hair behind his ear.
'Aye, do their mom know?', he answered.
'They're eighteen. Come on. I know you're a nice guy.', Evie convinced him.

He stood up and grabbed his needle. He put on his glove. Evie grabbed a cigarette and started smoking. He looked me in the eye and asked me to put my tongue out.

'Holy fuck! This is so exciting!', I screamed when he was done.
'Does it hurt?', Tracy asked me.
'Barely!', I answered.

It was Tracy's turn. She sat down and he also pierced her.

We walked out of the shop and ran to the library. Mel was gonna pick us up in two minutes.

'Just, don't open your mouth very much when you talk, she won't notice.', Evie said.
'I have to ask you something.', Tracy stated.
'What?', Evie replied.
'You never did anything with that crusty tattoo guy, right?'

I laughed.
'Oh my god! I was gonna ask the same thing.', I added.
'Yeah, he ate my pussy.', Evie answered.

Evie smiled and me and Tracy stayed quiet. I laughed while Tracy put her face in her hands, disgustingly. Evie chuckled.

'I'm kidding idiot.'

Just then Mel arrived and we all stood up.

'Hey ladies!', she said loudly from her car.
'Get a lot of studying done?'
'We were researching, mom. I'm in charge of the gray water module for the Biosphere Two project.', Tracy answered.
'Cool. What about you guys?', Mel asked us.
'We're not in that class, Mel.', I answered.
'We're in advanced physics.', Evie added.

~

We walked into the kitchen to see Mel painting her toenails while a client of hers waited to wash out her hair dye. Tracy and Evie cut up two shirts of Mason's to look hot. I didn't. I just couldn't do that to him, he'd hate me. I stood next to them while they were dancing.

'You know, you two aren't the only J-lo's in the house. Check out these sexy colors!'
'That's great, mom.', Tracy said softly.
'I think you look good, Mel.', I spoke while i got a can of coke from the fridge.
'Well, thank you, Aaliyah.'

I smiled at her.

'Hey, you need something to eat? It's four o'clock. Something real? I'll make some turkey and cheese on whole wheat.'
'Evil food.', Tracy whispered with a villain-y voice.

Evie was pouring water with ice cubes into her glass.

'You guys know if you drink ten glasses of ice water a day, you'll burn 300 calories.', Evie got their attention.
'Interesting.', Mel replied.

Me and Evie walked to the living room while Tracy was still in the kitchen.

'Mom! Three strikes and you're out! How many times are you gonna let him fuck you over!', Tracy yelled at her mom, holding someone's clothes from the washing machine. I'm guessing it was Brad's.

Tracy threw them on the ground and walked to the living room. Mel immediately stood up and ran to her. Her client followed her. Mel said something to Tracy but I didn't hear. A ding went and me and Evie were stealing money from that woman.

'Cyn, cyn, go to the sink. Oh, yes. I'll rinse your color out now.', Mel said to her client.

Tracy looked like she was about to cry. She was turning all red.

'Mom, his clothes should not be here. You promised Mason and you promised me.', Tracy spoke softly.
'No, I never promised that.'
'Yes, you did!'

Mel turned around and dragged her client to the sink. Evie was still looking for her purse while I walked to Tracy.

'You okay?', I asked, while I put my hand on her shoulder.
'Yeah, I'm fine.', she answered.

We all walked to Tracy's room while Mel and her client went outside. After a few minutes, Mel knocked on her door. Tracy quickly stood up and grabbed the phone. She opened the door pretending she was calling with her dad. Tracy quickly closed her door again while Mel was just standing there.

Mel walked to her room. I heard her door close. I grabbed a cigarette from my pocket.

While I was lighting it, Evie stood up and walked to Mel's room.

'Can I have one?', Tracy asked me.
'Sure.', I said while handing her a cigarette.

When she was done, she grabbed the phone and actually called her dad. I was standing in the doorway of Tracy's room when they all walked out together, and Evie looked like she was crying. Evie walked into Tracy's room while she went outside with her mom.

Evie started smoking and I grabbed another one. Tracy walked in through the outside door.

'No, no. My mom will kill me.', Tracy whispered while grabbing both our cigarettes.
'She smokes.', I whispered madly.
'No shit, The same brand.'

Evie grabbed another one. Tracy sat infront of her. When Mel passed Tracy put her cigarette under Evie's legs.

Tracy grabbed her bag and pulled something out of it.

'Look what I got from the tattoo shop.'

A/N:
im sorry it took so long you guys! i was sick on the beginning of my break, then christmas came, then i hung out with friends, new years and i had to stay at my grandma's for a night because my dad had to go do something.
I'LL UPLOAD ANOTHER ONE LATER TODAY
AGAIN IM SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG<33