3

'Wait!', he grabbed my arm and forced me to turn around.
'Do you wanna have some pizza? With Evie and Tracy, of course. But we have leftovers.', he asked me.
'Yeah. Thanks!', I replied.

I ran to Tracy's room to see Tracy and Evie talking.

'Hey, your brother invited us to eat their leftover pizza.'

The two girls looked at each other and screamed. We ran outside to see the boys already there. They were chilling while one boy was skating. We sat down on a blanket.

'Here.', Mason gave us the pizza box with a smile.

We took it and started eating it immediately.

'Your little friend is coming over.', Evie said quickly.
'What?', Tracy answered.

Noel came over and sat next to us. I pulled out my hand and wanted to introduce myself.

'I'm Aaliyah Smith.'
'I'm Evie Zamora.'
'I know. I'm Noel.'
'Pizza?', Evie handed her a slice of pizza. Why was she being so nice to her?

Noel took a bite.
'We love Hawaiian. Don't you guys?'

Me and Evie kept trying to keep in our laugh. She seems nice but that reindeer t-shirt is not it. It's not even October yet! One of Evie's friends signaled to us that we should go to them.

'Let's go.', Evie hurried.
'You can't go to the park anyway, right?', Tracy said to Noel.
'You can't either after dark.', she responded.
'It's not even dark yet.', I defended Tracy.

~

We arrived at the park. We were there for just two minutes and Evie was already dealing.

'You guys wanna get high? Four bucks a hit.'
Easy cash. I should do this too.
'Pay me back when we get home.', she handed me and Tracy a joint.

We were walking to more of a private place when we saw older guys. Evie started walking faster.

'What's up?', he asked us.
'Guys wanna buy some shit?'
'Yeah. What you got?'

~

It was already evening. A guy who works to keep the park clean gave us all fluo vests. We went on the merry-go-round. That shit's crazy when you're high.

We were all eventually laying on the ground, laughing.

'I see spiders.', Tracy said, laughing hysterically.
'I see naked people.', Evie responded.
'What! I just see random colors just like jumping around.', I added.

Everyone started laughing. Suddenly, the sprinklers went on. Some guys immediately took off their shirts and started dancing. Me, Tracy and Evie decided to join them. We were jumping around and dancing. We were all soaking wet. Sucks, I love this outfit.

'Tracy!', a male voice kept yelling from afar.
'Mom wants you home now!'
I realized it was Mason. I ran to him.
'I am so sorry!'

My head felt heavy all of a sudden. I think it was from spinning for too long. I put my hands on his shoulders and let my head drop.

~

We came home. I was still clinging onto his arms. I acted as if I wasn't okay but I was doing great.

'I found her, mom..', he spoke softly.

While Tracy and Mel were speaking I followed Mason into his room.

'Hey, I'm sorry about that. I'll try to take care of her more.'
'Nah, it's fine.', he responded.
Silence.
'I'm thinking I might go home tonight. My mom must be worried.'
'You want me to bring you? You look pretty high.'
'Okay. Sure.'

When I went to Tracy's room, she and Evie were already there.

'Hey, guys. I think my mom is worried so I'm gonna go home. I'll see you tomorrow!'

Nobody responded. I went back to Mason's room and he was already dressed. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and sneaked me through the back so his mom wouldn't see. We walked home.

~

I opened the door. No lights were on. I heard almost nothing. I did hear sounds coming from upstairs.

'Can I stay with you until you're gonna go to sleep? I think Trace is gonna be loud tonight.'
'Yeah, sure. I don't mind.'

I took off my shoes and ran upstairs. Mason was following me. I kept hearing the bed from my mom's room move. I opened the door. I thought she was gonna renovate her room.

'Mom, what the fuck!', I yelled.
'Oh, baby..'

I slammed the door and ran downstairs. I put on my shoes and left.

'Are you okay?', Mason asked me on the walk back to his house.
'Yeah.'

~

We arrived at his house and he sneaked me back in. I opened the door to Tracy's room.

'I thought you were gonna go home?', Evie asked me.
'Yeah, well, I saw my mom fucking a guy so I decided to come back.'
'Oh, I'm sorry. Atleast you're here.'
'Where's Tracy anyway?'
'She went to the bathroom.'
'Oh, okay.'

Tracy came back like fifteen minutes later.

'Holy fuck. Were you masturbating or something? What took you so long?', I laughed.
'I fell asleep on the toilet.'

~

I woke up from Evie and Tracy running out of the room. I stood up immediately and followed them. Evie stood in the doorway of the bathroom with Tracy behind her. I stood next to Evie.

'Nice ass.', she said to Tracy's stepfather.

Tracy was disgusted. Honestly, same. He slowly closed the door and we walked to the kitchen.

'Mom!'
'What? I'm making your fave.'
'Mom, I have to go to the bathroom. Now.'
'Can't you hold a minute?'
'That's how you get a bladder infection you child abuser!'

I chuckled.
'Let's just go pee outside, you wuss.', I suggested.

Me and Tracy went outside but Evie stayed inside for another minute.

Me and Tracy were playing with her dog.

'Hey, Mason. Move your G-string down south.', Evie yelled while dancing.
'Dude, no, that is so gross! That's my brother.'

Evie turned around again and showed her bra. He looked almost fascinated. Shit.

'Maybe I'll marry into the family.'

A/N:
OKAYY PART 3 I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT ALREADYY