3

Eun woo come in parking then went towards their car. First what he did was to check his boss. When he saw jungkook head resting eyes closed. He thought to call the male and asked where he went awhile ago but he let it go for now thinking younger male must be tired. So he sighed deeply then hoped in the car and start it.

Half an hour later they reached jungkook mansion and before he get out he glanced at younger then called in low tone to wanting to make too much noisy and not to make other startled.
"Jungkook! Jungkook, wake up. We are here in mansion. "

But jungkook still sleeping peacefully, no actually not peacefully but because of chloroform's reaction. But eun woo don't know about it so he again called the male but this time too same as before. Younger male Isn't waking up which made eun woo's heart race in fear. Some random negative thought started to gathering in his mind and made his whole body shaking in fear. He gulped and then got out of the driving seat and went back seat.

First thing he did was to check younger's palsus and then his breath. He sighed in relief knowing younger is okay but again he frown in confusion.

"If he is okay then why he isn’t waking up? What happended to him? D-did s-something h-happended to him when i went to the washroom? "

But there is no answer has found so he for now let it slide aside then take younger male in bridal style and went inside. He take younger to his bedroom then remove his shoes. He glanced at the sleeping male then come in the living room. He thinking something deeply. Deeply about jungkook and his past.

In past they were bestie. They used to go to same school and same College. Jungkook was a bubbly fluff ball whom all of their classmate loved. He never disappointed to his parents, his teachers, his friends not even his, his so called e x boyfriend.

Yes ex boyfriend. But that boyfriend of his turn into a dark past of younger male's and take all of red colours of his life and made him a cold person. Tears fall by eun woo's cheeks thinking those beautiful past of their. In this five years he did not let go younger all by himself for once. Once he did let go, leaving younger behind but that was a big mistake. He don't want to do some mistakes.

**

Taehyung is in his living room talking with some of his partners. This is a serious matter, matter about who was that person who tried to kidnap jungkook. He said to his friend also his cousin brother yoongi,
"Hyung please do it for me. I want to know who that person is? And why he wants Mr Jeon and what relations both held."

Taehyung has been bugging this to his hyung for half an hour and this made yoongi annoyed so he now shouted a little at his younger annoying ass brother.
"Shut up you moron. Didn’t i told you I'll look after it? Then why are you blubbering this again and again? Now shut up for god sake."
.
Taehyung is embarrassed by this. They are friends and brothers as well but he respects his hyungs so much so he shut up and engaged into what his hyung showing to him.
"Tae look at this. Mr Daniel has send me this offer. He wants us to merge his company with ours. "

Taehyung loll his broad shoulder lazily and said, seems not interested in this offer.
"Reply him that, we don't want our company to merge. We are okay by ourselves. "

Yoongi lookes at younger surprisingly and said,
"Taehyung you shouldn’t have take any decision without hearing everything properly. His company will be helpful to us and with this we can reach at top one again. "

Taehyung chuckle at his hyung this said,
"Hyung you should check his background but no you did not. He isn’t good for us. He was bankrupt last year i know this very well. So he tried to merge his company with some good rank company they did not agreed with it. So now he come to us and i'm sure he even told you that, he give us hundred percent profit. When his own company crashed by him. "

This is true that yoongi hasn’t checked daniel's background. But he became greedy when daniel showed him some of benefit and he fall for it. For the first time he did something dumbs. He sighed but smile at his younger brother's smartness. Then he send the mail to Daniel what taehyung told him to do.

**

In the morning jungkook got up holding his head. He couldn’t even open his eyes in too much pain of his head. Chloroform's take over him. But when he succeed to open his eyes first he saw was eun woo standing infront of him holding a glass of water and a painkiller. He looked at eun woo and his hand then asked confusedly,
"Why are you standing here like that? And medicine for what?"

Eun woo said nothing but handed the glass and the painkiller and said,
"First have it then you will be the one telling me what happened last night in parking lot."

And then younger male remained everything what had happened to him. But after passed out he forget have no idea how he came here and who helped him. As eun woo said so he gulped the medicine then took deep breathe and narrated everything what had happened to him. Hearing that eun woo was shocked.

"If someone dragged you with him then how can you again came to your car? Who helped you? Do you remember anything? "

Jungkook also confused like his best friend. Who might be that good person who helped him? Jungkook asked,
"You said you found me in my car but how can this possible?"

Eun woo nodded his head then said,
"When i went to our car there weren’t you first so i searched for you in party hall but there wasn’t you. And then i met with Mr Kim he said he saw you getting your car. So i went again and there was you unconscious. "

Jungkook widen his eyes in shocked,
"Mr Kim? But i don't remember anything? You eun i don’t get anything. What's happening with me?"

Both male confused and then eun woo get something. He didn’t said it to his friend but thought in mind,
"Could it be Mr Kim who helped kook? If he is not then how can he said, he saw jungkook getting in his car two minutes ago? When jungkook himself is saying he was unconscious from before?"

Tbc....

Long time later... I'll update from now on..😌💜❤️