7

They arrived at Kang's office then they took the elevator and both lifted to fifth floor. after reaching fifth floor they come out from the elevator and walk straight then every employees bowed to them and the secretary of kang's greeted to them politely.
"Good morning sir. Boss waiting for you in the meeting room."

Jungkook nodded his head then went after following the secretary. When they went closer to the meeting room he heard sound coming from the room, one is kang's he knew it clearly and another deep voice. he doesn't remember this voice but sure he heard that before. he scrunch his nose but went in. He saw kang stand up seeing him and coming towards him with a huge smile plastered in his face. he bowed before the older male and then they shook their hands then kang said,

"Jungkook, come we were waiting for you."

Then he nodded That time his eyes fall to the other second older male who is looking at him with intense gaze. For a moment he felt his heart beating for no reason and then his mind heart both trying to read the gaze. It's feel like he knows this type of look. but he refused to think about it but he surely rolled his eyes at taehyung which made Taehyung chuckle and jungkook can see it.

Taehyung got up and forward his hand towards younger for a shake but jungkook don't want to do it but again did it anyways as it's their work place. there they should be professional or It will be rude.

They shook their hands and jungkook immediately took back his hand and then sat down so did taehyung. Then kang started to telling them the benefit of the upcoming project which they're going to have and work on it. Taehyung and jungkook both agreed on it and they're going to have a meeting with american their soon to be partners. Then they will sign the agreement for the project but before they need to knows about those Americans.

"I'm going to take some information about them mr kang. as you know, i don't work with anyone before knowing about them and their background. i can't lose my investments for nothing."

Both kang and jungkook nodded but jungkook is shocked to know that, how much straight forward taehyung is but he covered it up not to show taehyung.

"Okay, you can investigate about them i have no problem with it. and jungkook what do you say about it? do you have anything to say?"

Mr kang asked to the younger who shook his head in denial.
"No mr kang i have no problem in it. moreover you know how much i work hard for my company i too don't want to be betrayed or lose my investments either. "

Taehyung looks satisfied with the answer though he knows younger better. and he knew that, younger would say this. so he said,
"Okay then I'm going to inform my people to look after this."

Other two nodded and then again taehyung added,
"Anyways, now i should go, i have another meeting to attend."

Saying so he got up, seeing him standing both kang and jungkook also got up then they shake their hands. Taehyung jungkook taken aback when taehyung squeezed his hand while shaking and he immediately take back his hand. he murmurs a little which went unnoticed by kim taehyung.

"Pervert."

Taehyung smirks then wink at younger male who rolled his eyes in annoyance. then taehyung put his sunglass and left the room like a most sexiest mafia in the world.
once taehyung left jungkook sighed in relief. all the time he was holding his breathe. don't know why, around taehyung he feels his surrounding and atmosphere are heavy and uncomfortable.

Then he looks at kang who was getting ready to leave the room as well,
"Mr kang i should go too. i've to go to my office and finish my papers which are already gathered, i guess."

Mr kang knitted his brows, a bit disappointment could be seen.
"Yaa jungkook-ah why do you excuse yourself saying, you've work to do? can't you spend a little time freely? you know, you should take a break. work can wait for you. "

Jungkook don’t know what to say but still tried to depend,
"No mr kang, i ain't giving excusing you. And you know, how much i work hard to build my company and that's why i don’t want to waste my time doing without nothing."

Mr kang shook his head then replied,
"I know, i know but It's your company and eun woo is here, he will handle everything for today. at any cost i ain't letting you go. you are coming with me."

Jungkook looks at older male confusingly then asked,
"To where mr kang?"

Kang took his everything then went straight towards the exist then turn around and said,
"To my house. now come i don’t want you to argue with me."

Mr kang didn’t give any chance younger to utter and he left. jungkook sighed deeply then looks at eun woo hopelessly but again he sighed in annoyance plus irrigation both. he saw eun woo showing him thumbs and smiling like fool. he heard eun woo saying,

"Jungkookie you should go. I'm going to office and will inform you everything so don’t worry. just go have some fun, enjoy your time."

Then eun woo left and jungkook slowly step forward to follow mr kang. when mr kang saw younger coming he chuckle with adoration. he doesn’t know about younger's past but he sure feels, something is off and left huge effect in him. he could see how much lonely younger feels. he loves the boy and adore him. he sometime thinks, how it'd be if younger were his son? he must have been very proud, right?

this single thought gives mr kang chill and warm his heart with happiness. he still does loves younger like his own son.

tbc...

how is it?

have you heard "Standing next to you?"

if you did then please stream the song and other songs as well.