5

Taehyung is in his basement there is an secret room. He stood in front of a painting there was a boy cutely adoring a little white kitten. the boy looks like in his twenty. looking like a prince in his white shirt.
Taehyung stroke the boy's face pure love visible in his eyes.
"It's has been six years since i saw you all smiley. You lost your smile and wore a fake mask. It's all my fault that, i couldn’t able to protect you. i should've there when you needed someone. for your own good i let you go but that was the highest mistake i've ever did. "

Tears slipped by his cheeks and he wiped then immediately and tighten his jaw while gritting his teeth and said,
"I'll find out that monster and give him a painful death. i promise you my love. he will regret his life decision. "

Then he called someone who instantly picked up,
"Hello, yoongi hyung, did you got any information? "

Yoongi replied from opposite side,
"No, tae.. but I'm still trying tho. "

Taehyung sighed but then said,
"Okay hyung meet me at my office. "

Yoongi replied in short,
"okay."

Then they hang up the call and taehyung slipped his phone in his pocket then again spear a glance at the painting then left the room.

He came back to his house and went to the bathroom to take a shower. When cold water touched his body he felt shiver and his eyes landed on his bear chest. Water slowly dropping down and when reached his junior he saw It's become hard. He closed his eyes and take deep breath then said,

"Now i have to take care of you."

He hold it by his left hand and give a stroke. he hissed in pleasure then breathe heavily. He slowly speed up and moaning and panting . He moving his hand and head back.

"Jungkook~~."

When the name slipped from his mouth his hand's speed increased and then he reached at the frictions. He came with loud moan. white cum lingering in his hand. He opened his eyes and breathed out heavily then he relaxed himself and washed his hand.

once he stood straight he come to realization that, he was moaning younger boy's name which make him hard. why suddenly he moaned younger name? it’s not like they're a thing or they have any relation. But again he smirk at this mischievously then shook his head and took a shower.

Once he finished taking shower he came out wrapping a towel around his waist and drying his hair with hair dryer. he stood in front of the mirror and drying his hair then he got a call. he took his phone and saw it’s Mr Kang.

"Hello Mr Kang! "

Mr kang replied,
"Hello Taehyung, i wanted to inform you that, jungkook agreed in it. So when will you be free? i need to meet for the project so that, we could discuss and let out everything if there is any question or confusion. "

Taehyung became happy hearing younger agreed to work with him too. So he excitedly said,
"I'm always free mr kang. and you should inform about the meeting to Mr jeon. "

Mr kang said,
"Okay and then tomorrow come to my office. "

Taehyung replied,
"Okay."

Taehyung is so happy that, he can't believe his ear jungkook going to work with him. he will be able to see younger from close everyday. those past few years he had to see the boy from afar. now awaited moment come to an end. he can't wait for tomorrow.

.
.
.

Jungkook and eun woo finished their dinner and eun woo went to his room and jungkook his. He remove his slippers and lay down on the bed covered his body by the duvet. He was tired so he fall asleep right away.

.

.
.

"please let me go.. please I'm begging you don’t do this. why are you doing this? Don't you love me?"

"Loving you? seriously?  you know what jungkook, you are such a fool. how could you think that, i will love you? sure you have nice body and i was attracted by it."

jungkook looks at his boyfriend with teary eyes, his lips wobbling and he said,
"What are you saying? tell me you are lying. i know you do love me. we spend two years together. we loves each other so much. and you yourself confessed to me that, you loves me."

The guy laughed maniacally and said,
"Hahaha... how much funny you can be jungkook? do you think you are a perfect match for me? have you ever seen your stander and my stander? you were just a good fuck for me. other then nothing else."

then the guy left leaving a crying broken jungkook behind. jungkook called the boy from behind but the guy never listen nor turn around. if the guy turn around he would've knew how much he broke younger boy. how much vulnerable and miserable younger looks like.

jungkook woke up and he is sweating, panting heavily. his breathing became uneven. his body feeling powerless and numb. he tried to calm down and he again lay down spreading his hands and legs both. eyes wide open tears streaming. this nightmare hunting him since forever. Who he used to love just left him broken. broke him completely and takes every colour of his life's.

tbc....

double update...

happy reading and comment please.