4

One week had passed and jungkook doing his job. he forget what had happened with him week ago. but his secretary eun woo hadn’t forget about that and he still wondering who tried to kidnapped his boss and who help his boss. He even tried to searched for Information about that night. without jungkook knowing he went to that party hall again and checked CCTV footage but found nothing. even that scene had happened was deleted. he frowned thinking who could be that person but he failed.

Though he failed in it but he didn’t let his boss alone since that day. wherever his boss go he tag along. Sometimes jungkook gets annoyed by eun woo's new found clinginess and over protectiveness. He even scolded the boy but eun woo shrugged it off.  He knows why jungkook scold him but he is the only one who his boss has. he loves jungkook like his brother. literally the grew up together and he knows how much fragile jungkook is. maybe he seems cold and arrogant but deep inside eun woo knows jungkook just trying to cover up his dark past.

Jungkook working in his office, sometimes sipping his coffee. he is too much busy in his work that he forget the time and the surrounding. He didn’t even realized that, someone entered in his room. It's eun woo his secretary. eun woo sighed and called his boss for attention,

"Jungkook?"

But jungkook didn’t replied nor look at him. he again called,
"Jungkook-ssi!"

But again jungkook remain indifferent so he come forward and lean a bit then yell out which startled his boss.
"Yaaa jeon jungkook! "

Jungkook's pen slipped on the floor due to his startling and he lean back to his seat. his heart doing up and down crazily. He looks at eun woo angrily and said,

"Eun what is this? why the hell you yelled at me like that? you know i got scared? moron you couldn’t called me nicely. "

Eun woo rolled his eyes and sarcastically said,
"Says the one, who didn’t even hear me when i was calling him nicely. "

Jungkook sat on his chair comfortably and sassily said,
"I'm sure you never called now you're lying. "

Eun woo just annoyingly sighed and straighten his posture and said like a professional worker,
"Anyways, i came here to inform you that, Mr Kang had come awhile ago and he wants to meet you."

Jungkook nodded and said,
"Okay then let him in."

Eun woo nodded and went back to send Mr Kang. Jungkook let go of the frown which he was holding by now. Sure he does respect Mr Kang so much that, he has to be polite the with older male. He was waiting for Mr Kang's arrival and then he heard knock of the door so he said,

"Coming."

Mr Kang come with a smile and jungkook got up seeing the male. he bowed and greeted him while forwarding a hand for the shake. Mr Kang shake his hand and then jungkook said,
"Please have a seat."

Then both sat down and jungkook said,
"how are you mr kang?"

Mr kang response,
"I'm fine, how 'bout you?"

Younger also nodded and asks,
"So what's brought you here? i mean now you don't come to my office like you used to do before."

Mr kang chuckle at younger and said,
"It just I'm busy with my office and family both. anyways, Let's come to the point, shall we?"

Jungkook seems a bit confused so mr kang smile and started to telling,
"I know you are wondering what point am i talking about.  so there is a big project coming. it’s a one of American group. They wants to work with us."

Jungkook confusingly asks,
"Okay, but what do i have to do with this? i mean you are having it not me."

Mr kang said,
"Wait, let me finished first. that's why i came here, right?"

Jungkook nodded and then mr kang again added,
"So It's a big project and they wants to work with well known company from korea. Since you are doing great and got a best businessmen award to so i thought why not i tug you along? i want you, Mr kim and me we three company to take the project. "

Jungkook was listening everything carefully but looks at mr kang mentioned of taehyung. he rolled his eyes mentally cause he thinks taehyung gives a wired vibe to him. the man looks mysterious and suspicious. Though he met with the guy for once but still his first impression wasn’t good enough. How creepy the man can be? whole time looking at him and even tried to flirt? like seriously?

Anyways, he don’t want to disappoint mr kang as they worked before too. and he knows mr kang is an wise man even good at heart too. So he agreed and asks,
"So mr kim agreed with this? i mean he is more popular and more good that, he himself can handle everything. what i got to know about him was, he doesn’t likes to share his projects."

Mr kang agreed and said,
"Yes that's true but he only does share with them who are profitable and gives priorities to the works. who are hard working. and he agreed to work with us. now i need your approval. "

Jungkook surprised hearing about taehyung and he mentally noted that, if he wants to work in this project with taehyung then he needs to be professional no VERY professional. but that doesn’t mean his impression about latter has changed.

Then he also agreed with it then mr kang left. he again became busy in his work. at the none eun woo got him lunch and both eat togather.

Tbc....

After eternity i've wrote this part.🙂