6

Jungkook getting ready for the office. Eun woo informed him that, he has a meeting in Mr Kang's office with taehyung. He took shower and gets ready immediately. when he come to the living room he saw eun woo waiting for him in table with breakfast so he went there and sat down. both had breakfast in silence. once they finished jungkook took his phone, wallet. he turn around to face his secretary then said,
"I'm waiting for you in the car, come fast."

Eun woo nodded and took all the dishes to keep them in the kitchen sink. He wanted to wash them but he is running late but no need to worry  cause they've a maid to take care of it. But whenever they got free time or off day he or Jungoook both clean the house, cooks food together. after-all they're family. yes, family for jungkook eun woo is his only family.

Eun woo washed his hands then took necessary stuffs and left. He came outside he saw jungkook waiting for him while scrolling his phone. eun woo sat at the back seat with him then the driver started the car. Today they took their driver with them as they're aren’t going to their company. The car going to It's destination and both male all quite but this silence suffocating eun woo. he looks at his boss observed closely he knows something bothering his boss. Yes, jungkook became quite after what happened with him years ago but still he talks with eun woo not much but enough to feel okay. but today jungkook all silent so he wondering what might had happen to his boss.

he cleared his throat then asks to jungkook,
"Jungkookie!"

Jungkook instantly looks up a frown could be seen. eun woo straight asks,
"Are you okay?"

Jungkook knitted his brows and replied in a little deep voice,
"Yeah."

Eun woo isn’t satisfied with it so he again asks,
"Are you sure? i can feel that, you are not okay. Is something bothering you? you know, you can share it with me. i won't judge you."

It would be lying if jungkook say he wasn’t touched by eun woo's word but that eun woo doesn’t need to know, right? so he looks away to avoid latter eyes then replied,
"Nothing bothering to me eun. I'm absolutely fine. i Don't know why are you even thinking like that."

Eun woo chuckle sadly then said,
"Then tell me why are you avoiding eye contact with me? you know kook, you can't lie to me. I'm your best friend for a reason. i know you better then anyone. you shouldn’t keep everything inside but sometimes you can share them with me. "

Eun woo's every word heart warming, making other male overwhelmed. He knows, eun woo loves him so much. he is his only family but he felt bad. last few years eun woo has been taking care of him. doing everything for him without any conditions, any demand. the boy is doing too much for him yet he can't even able to do anything in return.

Eun woo always there whenever he needed someone.  yes last night again he had nightmare It's not new to him. almost five years he having it but always eun woo embraced him, confronted him, took care of him, he even couldn’t able to sleep peacefully just because jungkook got nightmare. he worked nor still working like a soldier. but that's enough jungkook though. 

now eun woo should focus on his own life and build his own company, own carrier. jungkook now needs to learn how to fight with his nightmare, how to move on, how to self-defence. So that's why he doesn’t want to say about it to eun woo. if eun woo knows, he would be worried for him.

Jungkook again turn to face eun woo and held other's hand he give a little squeeze in it then chuckle.
"Eun i know you care about me too much. but trust me, I'm really fine. I ain't hiding anything from you. if there is something I'll surely tell you. and yeah I'm thinking about something. "

Eun woo looks at the boy in a unreadable expression then asks,
"What is it jungkook? please tell me you know i can't be okay if you don’t say this to me."

Jungkook chuckle in adoration. how much eun woo thinks about him is something which no one did after he lost his family. He sighed and said,
"Relax eun, nothing serious It's just I'm thinking about Mr Kim. "

Eun woo looks surprised but he frown his brows then asks,
"Huh?why?"

Jungkook replied,
"Mr kim gives me odd vibes, you know? he looks mysterious and creepy. That day i had a hard time to dealt with him. he was making me uncomfortable by his gaze. and now i've to see his face everyday. "

Saying so he rolled his eyes and eun woo giggled at his best friend's reaction. he playfully said,
"Jungkookie, i think Mr Kim has a crush on you."

He giggled again and jungkook was annoyed by it then said,.
"Yaaa eun that’s nit funny at all. he is just annoying. "

Jungkook looks away and eun woo stopped laughing. he agreed a bit with jungkook that, Taehyung looks mysterious. He thinks, there is something which no one knows about taehyung and he should know. he even decides to keep an eye on taehyung because he is worried for younger. he needs to protect his boss, his best friend, his family. After that night he Isn't forget that, taehyung lied to him and he damn sure that, taehyung knew something had happened in the parking with jungkook. taehyung maybe saved him or might be he did something.

tbc....

comment please...