𝟎𝟎𝟐.

KALIYA SADE ROSS

KALIYA SADE ROSS

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖

"Nah her li' ass try me one mo' time and I swear to God we gone be brawling in this hoe." Leah, one of Ann and Kaliya's roommates, threatened as she slammed her fist against her palms.

She was heated because another one of the CO's, Jones, wouldn't turn on the TV for the girls. Jones was the only CO that none of the inmates liked. She reminded everyone of one of those single, old, divorced teachers who was mad at the world and took it out on their students everyday.

Jones would come to work with an attitude and leave work with an attitude. It was not only annoying for the inmates, but frustrating for the officers that had to work with her.

"Leah just calm down." Brooke, one of the smaller and quiet girls tried to mediate.

"Nah, shorty ass just blew the fuck outta me. It's hot as hell in this funky ass, stank ass facility, and she wanna take away most of our only source of entertainment!" Leah shouted as she stormed out of the room and went downstairs.

All of the girls except for Kaliya and Ann followed after her, trying to prevent her from doing something that'll result in their unit being put on lockdown.

"This heat getting to these females." Ann breathed out as she laid her head against the metal table that was within the room.

Kaliya hummed in agreement, "Can smell it too. It smell sour as hell." Ann laughed and looked up at her, "Shut up, they can't help it."

Kali just shrugged. "I'm just saying, it's tangy as fuck in hea'. Needa let us go outside or something."

It went silent between the two as they listened to the commotion going on outside their room. As Kaliya was listening, her mind eventually went back to the penpal she created last week.