𝟎𝟏𝟒.

Excuse Mistakes .

DAYVON DAQUAN BENNETT

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗

"Aye that crowd was live as hell, on BD!" Von laughed as him along with Durk and Booka all stepped offstage. The two agreed with him while he took his cap off and adjusted his locs.

It was around two in the morning and they had just gotten finished performing at a nightclub located in the depths of Atlanta.

"Aye I'm not gone lie, Ian 'een tryna stay out fa' too long. Y'all tryna go crash out?" Durk asked as he extended his arms out, stretching.

"Hell yeah, I'm gettin' too old fa' this stayin' out past ten shit." Dayvon agreed, shaking his head.

The only person who opposed Durk's idea was Booka, who smacked his teeth and scrunched his face up. "Y'all get some females and all of a sudden wanna act like lame ass homebody's."

Durk raised his hands up in defense. "Ima changed man. I got a wife to go home to." He mentioned his girlfriend, India, who was back at their shared home with their daughter, Willow.

Booka rolled his eyes and waved him off before turning his attention to Dayvon, who was already texting Kali, asking if she was still up.

Von was still pissed off about her fighting at the mall when he had dropped her off, so he had went to Atlanta on bad terms with her.

Now that a few hours had gone by and he had cooled down, he was no longer upset with Kali and was now ready to be back under her.

"Look at this in love ass nigga, prolly textin' ol' girl right na'." Booka shook his head in disbelief.

He couldn't believe the niggas he formerly knew as the biggest hoes, were now acting like loyal, stay-at-home husbands.