𝟎𝟎𝟓.

KALIYA SADE ROSS

KALIYA SADE ROSS

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖

"Kali you got my tablet?" Ann asked as she snatched the sheets off her bed.

"Nope, haven't used it since we made my account." Kaliya replied as she slammed a wild plus four onto the metal table.

"Uno. The color is blue." Key kissed her teeth, mugging her as Kali gave her a wide smile.

"On my mama you a bitch." She mumbled as she eyed the stack of cards separated from the others.

"Don't care, draw pussy." Kali bucked, cheesing once Key began drawing her four cards.

Ann loudly groaned as she threw the thin mattress onto the floor. "Y'all I can't find my fuckin' tablet and this shit about to piss me off."

"Where did you last put it?" Key questioned, placing a blue reverse card down before dropping a plus two.

Kali's smile immediately dropped as Key's widened, her deep dimples showing. "Fuck you."

"Whenever you want." She joked. Kali rolled her eyes as she snatched two cards from the pile, slightly messing the stack up in the process.

"Bro I'm bout to smack the fuck outta the both of y'all if I don't find this tablet." Ann stated, looking over at the both of them who stared back at her with confused looks.

"What'chu say fuck us for?" Key spoke, obviously not taking her serious.

"Right. Don't get mad at us cause you misplaced yo shit. Better hope the jail don't charge yo goofy ass." Kali added, placing her cards down.

"We ain't even finish the game—"

"Girl we can finish it later. Let's help her before she try to do us like she did her boyfriend." Kali joked as she stood up and walked over to Ann's bunk. Key huffed, placing her cards down as well before she made her way over to where they were standing.