𝟎𝟎𝟗.

KALIYA SADE ROSS

KALIYA SADE ROSS

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗

"And then I left his ass." Kaliya finished, a proud smile on her lips. She was telling both Destiny and Ann about the events that had taken place the night before.

As soon as she stepped foot in their apartment, Kali was immediately questioned by Dess, but after promising her that she would explain everything later, her older sister agreed to leave her alone for the night.

Dess had just picked them up from their anger management classes, stopping to get some Wendy's after, and the trio were now heading back to her and Kali's shared apartment.

"I know that's right! My friend so player!" Ann squealed, slapping the back of Kali's seat.

"Stop hitting the back of my seat like you a fuckin' hooligan." Dess glanced over her shoulder to glare at the girl, making her stop.

Ann frowned, crossing her arms as she flopped back in her seat. "My fault." Kali stifled a laugh and shook her head at them.

"Y'all always going back and forth about something." She pointed out.

"Cause yo ugly ass, crack body sister always got something to complain about." Ann rolled her eyes.

"Ugly? Crack body? Bitch we damn near built the same! And you baldhead!" Dess raised her voice, looking at the girl through her rear view mirror.

"I might be bald under these wigs but at least my head ain't fat as fuck. Fat head ass lil girl." Ann retorted, rolling her neck.

Kali sighed, realizing that this was the beginning of another one of their usual bickers. She decided to tune them out, pulling out her phone and checking her notifications to occupy her.