𝟎𝟎𝟖.

OMNISCIENT

OMNISCIENT

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗

"Fuck is his weird ass lookin' at?" Kali boldly commented, keeping her eyes locked on Von.

The two maintained eye contact, her ignoring Destiny pulling at her arm and telling her to sit back down. Ann simply watched, her eyes quickly maneuvering between Von and Kali.

The brownskin woman who was sitting beside him frowned, strongly disliking that he wasn't paying attention to her anymore.

She looked over to where his head was turned, curious as to what was much more important than her. Seeing that it was another girl, her frown immediately turned into a scowl.

"Now who is this bitch?" She raised her voice, not caring that everyone was now focused on them. Von cut his eyes at her with a deep mug spread on his lips, making her begrudgingly shut up.

Kali observed their interactions, her eyebrows turned up as she tried to figure out which bitch she was. Misharron or the bad built stripper bitch? Or is she a new addition?

"This is so ghetto... Acting out in this nice ass restaurant. Can't take black people nowhere." Ann dramatically scoffed, taking a large sip from her drink.

Destiny's eyes trailed over to Ann with a large grin, her bottom lip trapped between her teeth in an attempt to prevent herself from bursting out into laughter. Ann mirrored the large grin as they looked at one another, a playful glint in her eyes.

Before Kali knew it, Von had practically teleported over to where she was sitting and snatched her up. He dragged her out of the dining area and into an empty hallway, ignoring the loud gasps and murmurs as he did so.

"Fuck is to you?" Von spoke up, glaring down at her.

"Bro get the fuck on, don't know why you puttin' yo hands on me like you run shit." She muttered as she snatched her arm out of his tight grip.

"Cause you actin' outta body like I won't fuck yo ass up." He gritted, wrapping his hand around her throat, applying slight pressure. Kali let out an inaudible gasp, reaching for his hand.

In the back of her conscious, Kali cursed herself for how easily she melted into his hold, but she convinced herself it was because she hadn't been touched in a sexual way in a whole year.

Definitely not because she was attracted to him and still had feelings for him.

Von harshly stared down at Kali, a small smirk ghosting on his lips when he saw the effect he had on her. Her eyes were low as she stared up at him, her mouth slightly ajar.