𝟎𝟏𝟏.

KALIYA SADE ROSS

KALIYA SADE ROSS

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗

KALIYA SAT ON THE OTHER COUCH, across from her best friend and sister with her fingers intertwined with one another, her right leg crossed over her left.

After a little more coaching from Dayvon, she finally gained the courage to go back to her home and hear the pair out. But now that she was in front of the two, she was sick all over again.

The awkward tension was extremely thick, so thick you could cut it with a knife. All Kaliya wanted to do at the moment was roll up into a ball and disappear.

"So..." Ann broke the awkward silence, clearing her throat. The two sisters turned their heads to look at her in sync.

"About what'chu saw..." She continued, trailing off.

Starting to get aggravated by her best friend beating around the bush, Kali accidentally snapped. "Can you get straight to the point?" At this, both Destiny and Ann frowned.

"You ain't getting shit with that attitude." Dess stated, her face scrunched up. Kali shrugged, a nonchalant look on her face.

She was starting to become tired of everyone bringing up her 'nasty' attitude. She didn't have an attitude most of the time, she was just an aggressive speaker like everyone else in Chicago.

In complete honesty, she saw nothing wrong with her attitude.

"That was so unnecessary. Anyways, since y'all won't talk, I will. When did this happen?" She spoke, motioning between the two.

"Actually, what happened earlier was completely off impulse." Ann truthfully responded.

"Kali I'm not gone lie, yo sister bad. Like, that bitch bad bad—" She continued, starting to go overboard. Dess grinned as she listened to the younger talk about her.