38

hand so maybe it's time to remind them of that."

He turned to one of the men, "I want you to start hiring to any man that can carry a sword for a special job. Get as many as you can for the usual prices and bring them here, I want the most brutal ones you can get. We're going to bring in an army to that town and wipe those ninja out and the old man as well. Then we'll ensure that the town remembers why they should fear me."

Gato then looked to the other man on his other side, "I'm going to get more men here and when I come back we're going to get rid of that trash in there and his boy. I'm tired of this and he's out lived his usefulness."

"Right boss," he man said.

What they didn't know was that Zabuza was against the door and he heard every word. His eyes narrowed as it seemed that he now needed new plan before Gato's men came back. He wasn't really too worried about himself but in the confines of this room he couldn't protect Haku that well. He knew that Haku was still recovering and moving him could be very bad for him but he had no choice. They couldn't stay here but where to go?

After thinking about it there was only one way, he hated it but it looked like he was going to have to swallow his pride, at least for Haku he would.