Eight

Helena's POV

I pulled my leather jacket over my shoulders and sighed. This was a standard issued uniform, I had worn this every day for the past decade. It was so familiar and yet, the very feeling of the fabric made my skin crawl. Anything would be better than what I was wearing now. A knock on the door brought me out of my thoughts and I immediately turned toward the sound.
"Hey, are you ready?" Michael asked.
"Yeah." I replied, pulling open the door to find Michael leaning casually against the door frame. "I can't wait to burn these clothes."
"I was going to say you look nice but from that last comment..." He trailed off, before his eyes lit up, "Wait right here. I'll be right back." He walked away before I could say anything else before returning with a Spice Girls T-shirt and a pair of low waisted jeans. "What about these?"
"This is perfect, thank you so much!" I exclaimed excitedly, taking the clothes out of his outstretched hands, "How did you know I listen to Spice Girls?"
He chuckled, "I have my ways." He paused, turning to shut the door, "Anyways, I'll give you some privacy."
"Michael, wait!"
My heart thundered in my chest as I stared back at him, shocked at my sudden outburst. "Thank you."
He turned back around to face me, "You're welcome."
"No, thank you for everything. For being so kind when I don't deserve it and for not killing me. I want to make things up to you, to your race. I've wanted to for a while now. You saved me, I hope you know that. You got me out of a situation I couldn't even begin to escape." I took a breath, my mind reeling as I stared into his eyes, and for a moment, I could feel his emotions overwhelm me. He was happy. He seemed appreciative even, as if I was saying exactly what he needed to hear.
He shook his head, taking a step toward me, his hand reaching up to tuck a stray hair out of my face. "I should be the one thanking you, Helena. Regardless of our past, we are going to ensure our future. And I can't imagine having a life with anyone other than you."
The tension in the air hung on every word he spoke. Then his gaze stopped at my lips and my heart stopped. Flashes of the evening before flooded my vision, and I longed to close the distance between us.
"I should, um, probably get dressed." I found myself saying, cutting through the silence but before I could, Michael's lips were on mine.
Michael pulled away a second after, "Sorry, I—"
I kissed him back, the outfit I had been holding falling to the floor as I wrapped my arms around him. Playfully nibbling on his bottom lip, longing for more of him. There was no hesitation as his tongue entered my mouth, deepening the kiss. Within seconds, he lifted me up and set me down on the counter, before effortlessly ripping my jacket off my body.
I wanted him.
More than I've wanted anything else in my life — even my freedom.
I pulled my shirt up over my head, tossing it to the floor as Michael's gaze ran the length of my body. There was so much adoration in his look, a need that needed to be fulfilled. My mouth went dry as I reached for his shirt, my mind swirling with anticipation before I tore it off him. The satisfying sound of fabric ripping filling the bathroom only to reveal Michael's rippling muscles.
"Feisty."  Michael said, his voice low as he stared into my eyes, "How far do you want to go?"
I inhaled sharply, running my fingers through his hair, relishing the low moan that escaped his lips as I wrapped a leg around his hip, "I want to finish what we've started."
"Gladly."
He kissed down my neck, the feeling of his lips causing goosebumps to spread across my skin. He reached around and unclasped the black bra I was wearing before trailing kisses across my collarbone, a moan escaping my throat as I clutched his shirt.
I bit my lip as all my blood immediately rushed south as I ran my hands down his chest, memorizing  every curve and muscle while I stared into his honey-kissed eyes. "What do you want to do to me?" I asked.
"You'll have to wait and see." Michael replied, his voice husky, the prolonged lust only tightening my desire as he caressed my cheek. Our lips collided, my mind swirling with uncontrollable need as I kissed him, my hands reaching to unbutton his pants, longing to close what little distance we had left. He let out a growl of excitement when I pulled away, and I watched as he shimmied out of the remainder of his clothes, leaving him only in his briefs. There was no hiding what was underneath those.
My face burned at the sight of his very erect member, begging me to let him free from his cotton prison. I met his gaze again, a knowing smile across that gorgeous face of his, the cheeky bastard knew exactly what he was doing. But before I could do anything, he pulled my pants off before running his hand across my inner thigh, swirling his fingers across the sensitive skin.
I squealed with pleasure at his touch only to be cut off by a loud knock on the bathroom door. shocked us. Michael pulled away immediately, looking at the door with a low growl before turning his back to me, shielding my naked body in case the intruder opens the door.
"Who's that?" I asked, my voice barely above a whisper.
"Helena, grab your clothes, I'll take care of this." He said turning to look at me, disappointment clearly on his face before he kissed me one last time, "I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you."
Then he was gone and I was alone in the bathroom again. Sexually frustrated and curious to who would interrupt us. With a sigh, I grabbed a towel to cover myself, my mind reeling when I opened the bedroom door to find Marliegh and Michael talking in the livingroom.
"Marleigh, can we help you?"
She looked up at me, her face wincing as she looked me up and down.
"I'm sorry Helena I didn't realize you were um... in an intimate situation." She sighed, "Like I told my brother it was a simple mistake and I can come back later."
"How about I go to the store with you and your mom at noon."
"That works for me. Again, I'm sorry!" She exclaimed before quickly escaping the house, slamming the front door behind her.
I looked over at Michael, my brain still comprehending what had just happened and what she may have just witnessed. At least she knocked.
He shook his head, "She knew exactly what she was doing."
"I know." I replied, making my way toward him before letting my towel drop to the floor, "We have a few hours."
Michael licked his lips before taking me into his arms, "I'm ready for you Helena."
I smiled, kissing down his neck as he walked us into the bedroom, placing me gently on the bed. He trailed kisses across my inner thigh, before grabbing the hem of my underwear with his teeth. My cheeks burned as I watched him, the haughty gaze he was giving me made my heart quicken several beats. I forgot how to breathe as his hands reached up to cup my breast, giving it a light squeeze as I moaned.
"You're such a tease!"
"You like it." He mumbled against my skin.
"You bet I do. This was everything I could have dreamed or wanted."
"I'm glad," he said, reaching over to grab a condom out of the top drawer of his nightstand. "Are you ready?"
I nodded, unable to say anything else as I closed my eyes, letting my body relax against his touch. Our bond humming to life after each touch and kiss and for a moment I wondered if sex was different as a werewolf. But I knew that after tonight, we would be a Mated pair, and I was perfectly happy with that.
I knew I was beginning to fall in love with him, if I wasn't already.