• 1 •

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

Saerela Velaryon was the complete opposite of her twin brother Jacaerys while he was loud and obnoxious, she was calm and polite. This helped her to be the favourite grandchild to King Viserys and surprisingly Queen Alicent quite liked the princess. Saerela would always be seen with her aunt Helaena looking for all kinds of bugs which Helaena could add to her collection.

On a specific day while her brothers and uncles were in the dragon pit Saerela was with Helaena in the Queen's chambers looking at the centipede Helaena had.

"This one has 60 rings... and two pairs of legs on each." Helaena mumbles in a dreamy state. Saerela turns to her aunt and nods

"That's 240." She carries on Alicent looks to Helaena and smiles

"Yes, it is." Alicent says looking at her daughter then at Saerela

"It has eyes... though... I don't believe it can see." Helaena mutters turning away from her mother and to Saerela

"And why is that so, do you think?" Saerela says smiling at Helaena genuinely curious for the answer

"It is beyond our understanding." Helaena finally says shutting everyone off and solely focusing on the centipede she has in her hands

"I guess it is aunt," Saerela says, standing from the step she had been sitting on before walking towards the window displaying the whole of king's landing. The piss and shit smell wafting through her nose makes her scrunch her face and walk away.

Then the door opens and a kingsguard says

"Your grace."

Alicent stands and looks to see Aemond covered in ash and muck looking warily at Saerela

"Aemond. What have you done?" Alicent says walking over to him and putting her hands on his shoulders.

Saerela looks at Aemond with a small frown on her face and her eyebrows scrunched up. She walks towards him a couple feet away from Alicent

"He did it again." Helaena mumbles to engrossed with the animal in her hands. Saerela looks at Helaena then at Aemond with her eyebrows raised not knowing what he did again

"After how many times you've been warned, must I have you confined to your chambers?!" Alicent says shaking her head at him then turning to Saerela and putting on a small smile

"Saera, do you mind if you could leave us for a while?" She asks. Saerela looks at Alicent and says "Not at all your grace I'll go to my chambers"

Saerela turns to Helaena and waves and mutters a goodbye and makes her way out the door but before she leaves she looks towards Aemond

"I hope you're okay uncle if you need anything I'm here" she mutters and leaves without waiting for a reply from the young Prince.

╲╱❀╲╱╲╱❀╲╱╲╱❀╲╱

It had been a couple days since the incident with Aemond and the rest of the boys Searela had found out what happened due to Lucerys telling her one night when he couldn't sleep. Seara was angry at them for what they did; she thought it is mean that they were bullying Aemond for not having a dragon. She had not claimed a dragon yet. Her dragon egg had not hatched so she was angry at what her brothers for what they were saying knowing that she would be upset if someone was to say that to her. She had told them that they should stop being mean to their uncle because she as well didn't have a dragon. Her brothers promised that they would stop but she knew that they wouldn't.

Seara was sitting in the library when she heard the door open and shuffling of feet could be heard. She peaks her head up from her lying position and sees her uncle Aegon with a wine cup in his hand. She sighs hoping that he has not seen her but unfortunately the Gods did not side with her as he sees her and grins before walking towards her

"Ah dear niece, how are you?" He asks sliding onto the opposite chair facing hers

"Uncle, isn't it a bit late to be drinking?" She asks, placing her book down and turning towards him. He looks at her and grins before chugging the whole thing back and smacks his lips together.

"It's never too late to bless myself with some dornish wine, you need to try it yourself," he added, making himself comfortable as he leans his head back and shuts his eyes.

Saerela looks at him one more time before turning back to her book and beginning to read again. She was reading about Aegon the conqueror and his sister wives. She was intrigued on how he managed to conquer Westeros but she knew Visenya and Rhaenys had done most of the work.

She turns towards Aegon seeing him snoring and chuckles before getting up and walking out of the library and into her chambers to get ready for bed.

She changes into her nightdress and begins to take out her braids. Her white curly hair is glowing due to the moon shining into her chambers. She thinks about how she doesn't look like her twin brother. She huffs and gets into bed thinking of what tomorrow could bring.