• 3 •

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

2 moons later

Since the departure of her mother and brothers, two moons have passed. Her twelfth name day also passed. The majority of the time, Saera had stayed to herself. She would only appear when the king, queen, uncles, and niece were there for dinner. She would constantly be seated next to Aegon, but he would never say anything to her while sipping excessive amounts of wine. However, he did speak to her during one supper.

"How are you fairing niece?" Those were the first few words he had said. Saerela was taken back for a moment before saying

"I'm doing well uncle, how are you?" Aegon turned fully towards her and smirks

"Well I have been taking a few trips to flea bottom" he pauses then smiles and carries on "you should join me tonight after dinner" he turns back in his seat and finishes his meal

Saera examines her soup before moving it about. She is unsure about whether she ought to accompany him. She wanted to explore Flea Bottom because she had been locked up in the red keep for two moons. She wouldn't be able to leave if her mother were present, but she has a little freedom now.

Everyone else departs after the king. When Aegon catches Saera's attention and lifts an eyebrow to suggest that he is waiting for a response, Saera nods and hastily makes her way to her chambers

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

Seara enters her chambers and turns to her chest, pulling out some worn-out, outdated clothing that she had previously taken from a stable boy. She would constantly declare that she would have garments that would help her blend in if she had to leave the castle due to an emergency. She puts her clothing on fast and pulls her hair up in a tiny bun at the back of her head.

As she waits for the sky to get darker she hears a knocking noise from behind the wall she walks up to it and then pulls on the wall. She realises that it is one of the secret passageways that was running throughout the castle. She steps into the dingy hallway and sees Aegon dressed like her. He has a smile on his face and his hand reaches out and grabs her.

He drags her round many turns and stops. He looks behind him to her and says

"You sure you want to come with me? I am not taking you back if you leave now." Saera nods her head and Aegon pushes the door and drags her out.

All Saera can see is the side of the castle. She notices that Aegon is now walking towards a wall with a few fallen bricks he puts his feet on a ledge and hops over. Saera turns to look at the door they came out of and walks towards the wall and does the same thing as Aegon.

Aegon and Saera make their way down the streets on flea bottom. No one notices that they're the Prince or Princess which makes Saera glad as she can finally do whatever she wants. Aegon turns a sharp corner and they make their way down a street. All you can hear is chattering and moaning Saera looks at Aegon realising that he has taken her to the Street of silk

"Uncle, what are we doing here?" Saera says stopping in her tracks. Aegon turns to look at her and grabs her hand again

"You said that you wanted to explore so that's what we are doing" Aegon carries on walking till he enters a Brothel.

All Saera can see is naked men and women. Some were walking around and some were doing unspeakable acts for a young lady to see not until her wedding day at least.

Her and Aegon end up sitting at a small table in the corner. He turns to a maid who was holding a tray of wine and waves her over and asks for two cups of wine. Once she and Aegon have to drink he tells her to drink and enjoy the show.

"What show uncle?" She asks. Once Aegon smiles she knew exactly what was about to take place. In the centre of the room was a large bed full of different silks and in the centre of the bed was a naked woman with long dark hair. Her hands were tied behind her back and a man walked towards her. All of the people who were in the brothel take a seat.

Aegon gestures to Saera, telling her to keep watching as he was already glancing at her with a gleam in his eyes. Saera follows through on that. She sees the man begin to encircle the woman's torso with a piece of silk. The same woman was grunting loudly, filling the space with her groans. From the table next to her, she overhears a cheer. When she turns to look, she notices a boy who was a bit older than she was closely observing the situation in front of them. He has dark black hair and a square jaw. He notices her staring and he smiles and winks at her before turning back to watch.

Many people got up and moved in the direction of one another as soon as the performance ended. Some of them were kissing, while others got down on their knees in front of the men while their hands ran up and down the bodies of others. The shoulder of Saera is touched by a hand. Aegon can be seen standing behind her when she glances up. His hands begin to approach her neck. Her hat, which was covering her hair, is taken off as he tilts her head further back.

Saerela stands up quickly as she sees people looking at her and Aegon. She moves to run out the door when Aegon grabs her arm and drags her to a small empty room. It was dark and had a bed in the centre. It looked like a smaller version of the room they were just in

"Hey it's okay no one can see us now" Aegon says rubbing his hands on her arms

"What was that, why did you do that" Saera says ripping herself out of his grip and starts to pace the room

"They saw us Aegon, what will the king think, what will my mother think? If she knew that I was in here with you" she worriedly says her breathing starts to quicken. Aegon walks to her and places his hands on the sides of her face tilting her head up to look at him.

She can see his violet eyes that have a small blue tint to them. His eyes look towards her mouth and back to her brown eyes

"It's fine Saera, no one will know they will forget in the morrow" he says rubbing his thumb against her cheek. Saera's breathing starts to slow and her shoulders relax.

She could see Aegon beginning to lean closer while still maintaining his intense gaze on her. A moment later, his mouth was on hers. Aegon sees her freeze and reclines with a smirk on his face. He takes his hands off her and picks up her hat, placing it back on her head. and makes his way to the door. Saera follows him while still in astonishment.

They quickly move to the passage's entrance after leaving the street. She returns to her room following the same sequence of events. She hasn't even made use of her bed, and her face is still pink from all the walking. She walks over to her mirror and looks at herself; her ruined hair and worn-out clothes reveal that she had been acting inappropriately. Her lips were somewhat swollen from Aegon, and her pupils were dilated. Saerela starts changing into a nightgown. She brushes her hair and gets into her bed.

It takes a long time to sleep. She had been staring at a small crack in the wall for what felt like a lifetime. She had been thinking of the show and what she and Aegon did. She knows that if anyone finds out they would question her maidenhead. She just hopes that no one will find out and tell the king. Her life would never be the same if that happens.

A/N

I decided to change the ages of the characters hope you don't mind I'll put the ages of them the ages differences will be the same but they will be a little bit older. I know the ages are a bit uncomfortable to read but that's GOT

Saerela- 14

Jacaerys- 14

Lucerys- 13

Aemond- 15

Aegon- 18

Helaena- 16