• 8 •

A night to remember

╲╱❀╲╱╲╱❀╲╱╲╱❀╲╱

The food was excellent, to put it mildly. Many different meals were offered, and there was dancing by many lords and ladies. Seara and Aegon were also dancing. The dancing started out calm and intimate, but as they drank more wine, it became sloppy. The fact that they were drinking so much was connected to the event that was going to occur in a few hours.The bedding ceremony.

The fact that Seara had to do it with Aegon didn't terrify her. No, she preferred to have Aegon take her maidenhood. But she kept coming back to the concept that there needed to be witnesses. She found that to be a little unsettling. Although she is aware of the tradition, she could not get herself to agree with it.

As the newly wedded couple sit together at the table. Aemond comes and sits next to Seara. She turns to him and gives him a smile

"Congratulations." Aemond says directly to her. Seara smiles bashfully. As she was still drunk

"Thank you Aemond. I'm very happy,"Seara replies. She is unaware that Aemond is scowling at the final phrase of her sentence. He simply nods and guzzles down the drink.

Tapping could be heard from the end of the table. Seara,Aegon and Aemond all turn their heads to the noise. She can see Otto Hightower standing up

"It is a very special day, my Grandson is now married" as he says this the lords and ladies clap their hands "however it is now time for the bedding ceremony" Many lords start to stand and walk over to the table. In their eyes she can see their true intentions.

She turns to Aegon and whispers "I don't want to do the bedding ceremony" Aegon looks in her eyes and then to the Lords who are getting closer. He nods and stands up

"There will be no bedding ceremony." He says directing his sentence to his Grandfather. Otto glares at him and is about to speak until the King shakily stands

"If that is your wish boy" He says allowing them to not have the bedding ceremony. Aegon turns and puts his hand out to Seara. She takes his hand and they both make their way down to their chambers. As they walk Lords and Ladies are cheering at them. Some are whistling and some are shouting inappropriate words.

╲╱❀╲╱╲╱❀╲╱╲╱❀╲╱

Seara and Aegon are in their new shared chambers. Aegon is making his way over to the jug of wine and pouring himself and Seara a cup. She just stands in the middle of the room nervously picking at her fingers. Aegon notices the action and comes up to her and holds her hand

"You don't have to be nervous Issa jorrāelagon" Aegon says moving his hand from hers to her cheek. He leans down and presses a small kiss at the corner of her mouth.

He moves from the corner of her mouth to his lips, encasing hers in a tender kiss as she notices that his eyes grow a little darker. She moves her hands to the back of his head while grinning. He gently leads them toward their bed, his hands moving from her cheek to her hips.

After you both stop kissing, she feels her back touch the four-poster bed's padded mattress. He then grabs her face and rubs his thumb over her now-swollen lips before squeezing himself in between her legs. While he eyes her figure, his hands glide up her legs, pushing her dress up in the process.

He reaches between her thighs with one of his hands by lowering the other. Long fingers of his hand slide up and rub a spot Seara was unaware even existed. His hand touches a place no one else has ever touched before. When he touches her, she catches her breath and her eyelids widen; she can feel a knot forming inside of her.

He moans, "Seven hells, Iks gevie." his hips in motion. Her thigh is being dug into by something. She can see his member when she glances down. Whining, she rests her head on the pillows. Her undoing is being hastened by Aegon's fingers

"It feels so good," she whispers. She can feel the knot tighten in her stomach. She gasps out in shock when he pushes one of his fingers inside of her, a hand shooting out to grip his forearm and eyes flying open

"It's alright Issa jorrāelagon" Aegon whispers.He starts kissing her from top to bottom after burying his head in the crook of her neck. distracting her from the minimal discomfort she was feeling from his fingers. His finger's insertion causes a hint of discomfort which eventually transforms into something else.

Seara reflexively pushes her pelvis onto Aegon's hand, which causes him to chuckle lightly. She feels her cheeks blush and closes her eyes as he quickens his rhythm, making all of Seara's anxious thoughts fly out of her head.

He raises his head off of her neck and takes her jaw with gentle pressure. When Seara opens her eyes, she notices Aegon's faint smile. He could feel the walls of Seara squeezing his fingers, and his mouth tightened. As Seara finally unravels, she groans loudly. She turns her head back as she notices white behind her eyes. Her mouth forms the letter "O"

Aegon kisses her clumsily and says, "There it is, my love." He then reverts to kneeling. In addition, Aegon begins to remove his tunic, Seara can hear her heart racing rapidly in her ears. She can see his muscular, naked chest and broad shoulders after the garment is removed. He begins to quickly remove his pants, revealing even more of his member

Her head falls back against the mattress once more, as he leans over. She can feel him against her. She reopens her eyes and looks into his eyes. There's something so loving in his eyes. He gently kisses her before slowly sliding into her. Seara chokes a breath and her eyebrows furrow. Aegon rests his forehead against her and moans

"You feel so good" he whispers, his hips slowly moving carefully hoping not to hurt her. He stills and waits for her permission to carry on. Seara notices this and nods her head. Aegon then even quicker begins to move his hips. Both their bodies are now covered with sweat and Aegon whispers sweet and dirty words into her ear. She can feel the knot in her stomach begin to form. Her brain is in a daze as she kisses Aegon sloppily. Their kiss is full of teeth and tongue.

She throws her head back, lets out a choked gasp, and he starts to thrust more quickly. The gentleness is slowly eroding, and they are both now in need of a release. Pain slowly subsides. Not entirely, but only recedes into the background, a trembling sensation with each thrust that is masked by the sensation she experienced when his fingers were inside of her. She can only describe this sensation as filling and unearthly.

Something tells Seara that this time is about to end since Aegon's thrusts have begun to become clumsy. As he struggles to maintain his composure, his brows are furrowed, his forehead is wrinkled, and sweat is beading across his face. When she starts to get a tingling sensation, she cums and moans, "Fuck! Fuck!" repeatedly. Aegon finds himself burying his face between her breasts and writhing inside of her as her walls close in around him.

With his cock still inside of her and sweat coating both of their bodies as they lay in bed, Seara discovers herself exhausted and hot. He encircles her with his arms around her shoulder. She senses him beginning to stand and lean back. He walks up to the tiny wash bowl, takes out a rag, and wets it. He approaches Seara and starts to wash between her thighs. When touched, she hisses. Still delicate. They can see bloodstains on the bed underneath them

"Are you okay?"  Aegon says, moving his hand up and down her calf. Nodding, Seara lays back on the bed. Following her, Aegon grinned. They cuddle up next to one another. Aegon kisses her forehead, which she feels. She is so worn out from their efforts that she can feel her eyes beginning to close.

A/N

Sorry for the wait. But they are now Wedded and Bedded.

Ps. It was my first time writing smut. I don't think it went that bad but I was giggling the whole way through.

Enjoyyy.