11

Weeks had passed, and nothing really had changed. 

Miriam had taken very good care of the two. Feeding them, clothing them, and teaching them as her own. Even with her dark past of killing past spouses and her Satanist ways, she was sweet and caring, especially towards the antichrist. 

Tilly wasn't as close to Miriam as Michael. He saw her as a mother, always going to church with her, and always wanting to know more about his father, and his powers, which Miriam was more than happy to help him with.

Tilly, on the other hand, usually kept to herself. She took care of most of the housework to busy herself. She saw as a way to thank Miriam for letting them stay, and it also made up for the fact that she was a little more lenient about the her Satanists ways. 

Through the housework and cooking, Miriam was more understanding on her distance from the church and its teachings. Plus, it was her Saviors soulmate, so of course she wanted to remain on his good side. 

With all the extra time TIlly had to herself, she was able to catch up on more modern things. Watching the news and documentaries about eras and music comforted her. She was especially giddy to find out that Abba was still alive, and even though Fleetwood Mac had broken up, her beloved Stevie Nicks was still going strong with amazing music, and also kept her title as the white witch. She found it amazing that she she had come out as an actual witch, to show her support for a witch school in New Orleans;)

She also found the joys of the internet! With basically no limit, she was able to online shop to her hearts desire and still keep her hippie style, which brough her lots of comfort. 

She didn't leave the house often, with her bond to Michael, he could control where she went, and the distance she could go. If she went to far from him or the area he chose, her head would ache and she would grow increasingly weak.

She didn't find it too annoying, she grew into a homebody and preferred to stay home anyways. Modern day LA scared her.

Her and Michael's connection grew immensely, and they hadn't been closer. Sleeping in the same bed each night, sharing a room had made their situation extremely domestic, and it just fit them. They were meant to be after all. 

There were times when she did see dark Michael, but he was always able to be pulled out of it by a frightened Tilly. He couldn't stand to scare her and quickly kept away from her in his dark moments, or relied on her to keep them at bay.

An example of this came when he went grocery shopping trip. It was supposed to be a quick trip to get a few things, but both Michael and Ms. Mead came home fuming mad.

She heard the door slam open, making her flinch. She turned the TV off and stood up to help with groceries. She heard loud talking when she walked into the kitchen.

"How dare he? Discriminating me based on my religion. What an asshole." Ms. Mead exclaimed, slamming a carton of milk on the counter.

"Is everything okay?" Tilly asked, feeling the tension from the two.

Michael walked over and stood behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist. 

"Well, the asshole butcher refused to give Ms. Mead a goats head for a ritual she planned on doing. All based off of the fact that she was a Satanist? Can you believe that Tills? Ridiculous."

Tilly furrowed her eyebrows, "Why does that matter? What else would he do with the head? He wont sell it? Its just going to end up in the trash!"

"Exactly my point my dear! He was denying me because I wanted it for a ritual. He should be drawn and quartered for judging me like that. I swear on Satan, people like that need to learn their place." Miriam said, still fuming. 

"You know what Ms. Mead? You're right! Someone like that needs to be put in his place. I'm gonna go teach him a lesson."

"Oh Michael, It's alright. We can find another butcher. We're in LA. Right Ms. Mead?"

The older lady stayed silent, and looked over to Michael. 

"Go give that son of a bitch a lesson. Show him who you are. He needs to learn that he can't treat people like that, especially someone as special as you Michael. We'll be here when you get back with dinner."

 Tilly stayed silent, knowing better than to protest. She would never go against Ms. Mead. she was too scared of the older lady. 

Michael gave a determined nod, pecking Tilly on the lips, and walked out the door. 

"So, lets put these groceries away and start on dinner. That sound okay Tilly?" Ms. Mead turned to the groceries, as if nothing happened. 

"Yes ma'am, can I turn on music?" She said, easing the tension.

"Only the good stuff." Ms. Mead grinned to the young girl.