The day they left.||SBI angst.||

Warnings?:crying,bad parenting?,Teen parent,blood

Note!:SO Tommy is 5 right now but this is the past(wilbur 10)

||If you do not like it please don't leave a hateful comment just respectfully leave this page.Send feedback please TmT||

No one's Pov!:

"Alright mate we're going to go now "Philza said to Wilbur since He was leaving again for Techno and his thing.

Wilbur didn't know much of it but he didn't care at first. "Oh.Uhm when will you be back?" Wilbur said. "I don't know maybe two weeks?"Philza said. "Two weeks? I guess that's alright" Wilbur had thought. "Bye Wilbur make sure to take good care of yourself and Tommy!" Philza said as he walked out the door with techno.

Wilbur Pov!:

"Where is Tommy?" I say confused and begin to walk to the kitchen. "Toms what are you doing?" I said with a chuckle. Tommy was laying on the ground in the kitchen floor playing with paint "Tommy That's a new T-shirt!" I say before he put paint on his shirt. "Oh god your gonna have a bath after I clean this all up" I say even though he doesn't understand me.

After I cleaned the the mess in the kitchen I went straight to the bathroom and turn on the taps for Tommy since he had paint on him self. I was gently washing his golden curls with shampoo. I quickly dry Tommy's hair since it was almost 11:30pm and put on his pyjama's and went to bed.

At 2:43am. (still Wilbur's POV)

I wake up to the sound of crying. I walk out of my room and into Tommy room. "Tommy?" I say. As I see him crying since his blue teddy sheep fell off his bed.

Was he too scared to get it himself? I thought to myself. He starts to cry louder so I quickly grab the blue toy teddy sheep thing and give it to him. He stops crying but tears still fall from his eyes. "Oh Tommy it's okay shush" I say and grabbed him and walk to my room. I guess he doesn't like sleeping alone.

I could feel the tears rolling down his cheeks still. I turned my body around to face him and I just stare at Tommy as he hug's the blue sheep tightly.

I pulled my arms out to let hum know that he can hug me before I could react he hugs me tightly "M-monster's.." Tommy say's and shutter's in the sentence. Oh he's scared of the dark. "It's going to be okay shush Wilby is here Toms" I said trying to comfort him. No response just a small child asleep. "Oh how adorable" I say and kiss on the top of his forehead||THEIR BROTHERS >:(!! ||

How come this child is hugging me? Why? He is a perfect golden child with a big heart....I don't deserve this do I? I can't answer those question's but I need answer's. Ugh what I am I talking about! I need sleep. "goodnight my golden Sunrise" I said gently and calmly to comfort him even though he is asleep.

5 weeks later!!

Tommy POV!:

I wake up to the smell of food so I got up and ran downstairs but I made sure I didn't fall. Once I made it to the kitchen I see pancake's and orange juice on the table.

"Ahh good morning My golden sunrise! How did you sleep?" Wilbur say's or dad? I don't know but that's fine.

I nodded in response since the words I didn't know many words. I quickly walk over to the chair and eat my pancake's very fast since I am allowed to go to the park today!

After I was done I passed my plate and cup to papa? Still don't know what to call him. I went up stair's and ran to my room but saw the door Wilbur said to NOT GO IN so I don't break that rule at all.

I got dressed in red T-shirt and shorts then put on my shoe's. I run down stair's to see dada at the front door waiting for me.

We walk to the park since we don't have a car at all. Once we made it to the park I ran as fast as I could to the sand pit and started to dig a hole.

As I was digging these two boy's came over near me. One had a mask on with a creepy face and a green hoodie And dirty blonde hair? I don't know the other one had a thing in his head dark brown hair and a panda shirt? They both look Papa age but I don't know.. " Hey kid come with us to the tree over" The one with the panda shirt said.

I hold the green hoodie man hand as we walked to the tree. Before I knew it a punch straight in my face. I felt tear's running down my cheek. The green hoodie man was holding me down from running away. I didn't know what to do.

I screamed. I saw papa running over to me as the green hoodie covered my mouth.

No one POV

Wilbur kicked Sapnap in the stomach then grabbed Dream by his Jumper and punched him twice. Tommy crawled away from the fight but not too far. As Wilbur kept kicking Sapnap and punching dream Tommy passed out from the blood Wilbur quickly noticed and ran over to Tommy.

Wilbur piggybacked Tommy as He ran as fast as he could back to the house. " Tommy I'm so so sorry my golden sunrise.." Wilbur had said with tears filling his eyes. He couldn't believe this. Wilbur quickly put a ice pack over Tommy's eye and grabbed whips for Tommy's bleeding nose.

"I'm sorry Toms I should've been watching incased you got hurt and you did! " Wilbur said as he walked in circles as he had a panic attack. Tommy slowly walked over to Wilbur and.

Hugged him. "It's okay wilby " Tommy said " I still love you " Tommy said and hugged Wilbur tightly " Tommy. I'm going to make sure no one touch's you. For what that person did you didn't deserve that at all" Wilbur says even though Tommy doesn't understands

" I love you too my golden sunrise" Wilbur said.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1033 words! first chapter :))

Once I get my new iphone I'll make a youtube account and make a videos about this series. ^^

I really hope you like it! byee