The room.||Sbi angst!||

WARNING!! : Yelling,homophobic, threating, people getting hurt!

time skip its been 8 years!! sorry :((

Note! : Tommy is 14 and Wilbur is 18!!

Tommy POV:

I was playing minecraft on my pc while Wilbur was out on a date. It's so boring I thought so I got up and went down stairs but before I could even go down stairs something in the corner of my eye that room Wilbur told me to not go in it. But it's just a room so I went inside of the room. As I walk inside the room there's a lot of awards everywhere. 

The room was so clean but it looked like no one has been here in years. As I search the room I found a two books and pills? It was so confusing. I open one of the books and it had drawings in it. They were beautiful drawings.

 I heard a car pull up the drive way I felt panic. It could be Wilbur so I quickly ran in my room with the book and hid it and went back to the room to put the things back.

 As I was rushing to put the things back a voice spoke. "Tommy." Wilbur said. 

Oh shit I thought. "Dad- I mean will I'm sorry- I-I didn't mean to!" I said in a scared voice. " What the fuck are you doing in this room." Wilbur said in a pissed off tone. Wilbur walks over and grabs my wrist and starts to pull me in my room. "Stop!! It hurts wil! stop it! Please!! I'm s-sorry" I said as I start crying my eyes out.

Wilbur start lets go of my wrist and pushes me forward and onto my  bed. "You will stay in your room until I can calm down." Wilbur said and locks my door. Asshole. I went to get the book I hid. I open the first page.

16/02/2010

Time : 9:23pm

Dear diary,

I woke up the morning to hear dad and Wilbur arguing again. It's really  hard to sleep when their always arguing. I got up and clean my room had a shower read then I went to go eat something. But as I was walking out of my room I saw Tommy's room eh it wouldn't hurt to see him. I went inside and saw him on the floor. He was playing with my old toys as I had as a kid. I went over to him and sat down. He looks up at me and craws over to me. he put his grabby hands up so I pick him up and put him on my shoulders and start running around. It was quite fun and I felt happy. I start to go downstairs slowly so he doesn't fall off  my shoulders. Tommy was laughing and had a huge smile on his face. Once Wilbur saw he yelled at me. He said "Techno let Tommy down you don't take care of him do you?!" so I put him off my shoulders as Wilbur came to pick him up. I did say sorry but he just rolled his eyes. I begin to walk away to my room then Tommy starts crying then he said " Techie!"  he said my name as his first words? Wilbur walks over to me and hands me Tommy. I see tears falling down from his face. I felt bad but brushed it off and continue playing with Tommy.

Thats all diary bye. -Technoblade

Still Tommys POV!:

What the fuck. Why was my name in there? Who's Techno and I have a grandpa? I need ask Wilbur about this it's so confusing. I put the book back where I hid it and played on my phone.

"Tommy! Dinner ready!!"Wilbur yelled. When did he unlock my door? Whatever. I walk down stairs and to the dinner table. I sat down and begin to eat my food then I thought I should ask Wilbur about it. "Wilbur what was my first words?" I said. Wilbur death stares me. "Your first word was Dada." Wilbur said. "Oh really! cool but do you remember when I said it?" I said. "Yes. 16 of February 2012." Wilbur said as he gets up and his plate to clean it. "Hurry up and finish your dinner you have school in the morning." He said