The blood moon after midnight dance||Sbi angst story||

TW/CW : swearing,
Note: SORRY I HAVENT BEEN ONLINE MUCH I had no wifi for the last 9 weeks and I'm busy with writing competition Yk?!

Tommy POV:

I opened my eyes to see my room again. Oh. I guess I didn't make it. I feel so cold and alone. Where's Ranboo and Wil?

My body is so weak and my head hurts-

"Tommy"

I turned around to see if anyone was there. No one.
I guessed I misunderstood hmm.

"Can you hear me?"

I sit up straight surprised. There's no way. That was a full sentence?

I take deep breathes and try to calm down.
I looked around to see if anyone is here still no one.

Must be my imagination I guess.
I lay back down waiting for someone to arrived.

"Someone is coming hide now!"

That's definitely someone talking. Who's coming?-

"Danger hide"

I get up slowly and hide under my bed. What now?

"Stay quiet and wait until they leave"

Who is this person? They're voice sounds like a women. Sweet calm and careful.

"It's me you're mother "

I say nothing I just lay under me bed confused. It can't be real there is just no way...

"Stop talking they are outside of the door."
I stopped thinking and talking as I waited for who was outside of my door.

The person enters the room but there are other multiple people too?

"Where's Tommy?!" "He was just here a second ago!" "We need to install cameras." "I agree with Techno." "That's what you always do agree with him but no me!"

"Wilbur I'm just agreeing with him but I think it's safe!" "As such as I appreciate you guys caring for him but I don't think he will like us fighting?" "Your right Ranboo lets just go back to check the woods again"

I'm guessing they were Ranboo, Wilbur, Techno, and Phil? "Yes of course they were now get up" okay jeez sorry. I get out under my bed and look around. What now?

"Climb out of the window."

Your joking. I CANT DO THAT IM GONNA DIE. "Dont be silly I'm here to catch you." I opened my window and saw some vines to hold on. I slowly climb down the vines. It was super deep fall I gotta be quick.

My hands start to shake as I went down it. I'm going to be fine. Mid half way down the wall I see them again. Fuck.

"We need to find soon or later." "Techno right we need to." "Why so you take him to the scientist?!" "Wilbur calm down- if so they won't take him they'll will need Tommy consent." "Yes your right Ranboo thanks."

WHAT THE FUCK?! Are they planning to sell me?! Unbelievable. Ugh oh shit- I accidentally slipped then a rock fell on Technos head. Oh for fuck sakes-

Techno looks up and sees Tommy on a vine. "He's up there look." All of them looked up as soon techno said that."Tommy get down from there we need to talk." I didn't listen to Phil I was paining attention to

Ranboo. His eyes seem confused and concerned. What is he thinking about?

I shake it off climb back up to my bedroom only to face Techno and Wilbur. Oh bloodily hell can't it just work out?!