The tale of the goddess of death.||Sbi angst||

TW/CW: Blood,idk

Note:I'm gonna upload the series on YouTube soon so keep a look out!!

(Recommended music somewhere only we know by Keane or Step on me by cardigans?

Tommy POV:
"Wil?-"I sit up and Open my eyes.
"Tommy!" Wilbur hugs me as he cries.

"I thought we lost you there!" "Thanks wil but please be careful I'm still sore a bit" "sorry Toms"

As he moves away from me I saw a small man with short dark raven hair and chocolate brown eyes.

"Who is that?"Wilbur turns around confused but then realised who I'm talking about.

"Oh! I forgot to mention Tommy uh I would like you to meet Quackity he's my boyfriend"

To be honest I'm surprised that he gets bitc-

"Anyway Tommy! How are you feeling?" "I feel okay but where's Ranboo?"

"Hmm...I'll go get him for you if you want" "yes please" "Okay then we'll go now"

As they both left my room Phil came in.

"Tommy?" "Yes?" He walks over and grabs a chair or sit down.

"I wanted to apologise for leaving you guys on your own and that I wasn't a good father to you."

"Oh..thank you for apologising but uhm I don't think I can forgive you" "That's alright I understand but there's something you and everyone else should know-"

Phil got cut off by Wilbur opening my door.
"Tommy we found Ranboo he was-" "what are you doing in here. I thought I told you he doesn't want to see you." "Wilbur it's fine"

Wilbur glared at him."Fine" "get the boys I want to tell you about a story about your mother"

Wilbur face was shocked I didn't understand why but he quick went to grab Techno.

~TIME SKIP~
No one POV:

"Far away And long ago I met your mother the goddess of death. She was the most beautiful woman I ever seen we both fell inlove quickly with each other."

"After Wilbur and Techno was born we bought a house and created memories there as you know. "

"But when your mother founded out she was pregnant with Tommy she was afraid that Tommy will be different from you guys. As you know "

"Wilbur you have the power of your voice you can attach anyone to you."

"Techno the power of strength and wisdom which you got from me. Wilbur you got that voice from your mother sister. "

"When your mother born Tommy she was barely surviving but the reason was that she had her job to do a god."

"As she was afraid Tommy had her powers so We slowed down the development of your powers so they're come later in your life"

"Uh I'm just gonna get some fresh air-" "you need some help with that toms?" "No I'm fine Wil"

Ranboo helped tommy up and outside of the door.