"Don't touch him." ||SBI ANGST||

WARNINGS?: yelling,sswearing,

notee: SO Im back and school had started. UGHJDJS - so I'll rarely update stories :))

Tommy POV:

"uhm who the fuck are you guys?" "Oh I'm Phil the owner of this house" "what?.." "Is Wilbur soot there?" 

I don't answer his question. I'm so confused and scared. I don't know who these people are. How do they know my father? 

"Tommy should we call Wilbur?" Ranboo whispers to me. "Yes go call him now" I whisper back. Ranboo goes to call Wilbur.

Should I let them inside? It would be rude if not but they are strangers or wait until Wilbur get's here and sort this out? I should let them inside

"He'll be back soon just come inside and wait" I smiled " Oh alright thank you".

The two strangers walks inside. and goes to the couch to sit down.

"Would you like some tea?" " Oh yes please it's been a long ride". I nodded and walk to the kitchen to make the tea.

As I was making the tea someone comes in the kitchen and hugs my waist from the back. I look over who it was. Ranboo

"hello love" Ranboo lightly kisses my neck. "hello boo" "Can I make a hickey on your neck?" "Yes of course ran but late- ouch". 

I don't finish my sentence of what I was gonna say because I burnt myself. Ranboo keeps moving his lips around my neck. What is he doing?-

"ah~- Ran!" " I found it~" " w-what?" "Your sweet spot silly" They chuckle." what do you mean?" "I made a hickey on your neck" "What!?" "You said I could-" " No I didn't! I was gonna say later but I got burnt!" " are you okay?" "Yes it wasn't that bad" "I'm sorry dear" " Boo it's alright don't worry about it okay?" " Mhm alright"

He rested his head my shoulder and his hands around my waist as I put my right arm up to his face cheek and kiss him on his other side of his face cheek.

" Alright let go I need to serve these tea to the guest" I kiss his lips then go to the couch.

"Sorry about the small wait here" " No worries mate! Thank you for the tea" "No problem". I sit down on the other side of the second couch with Ranboo right next to me.

Hmm the pink hair doesn't seem to be talking much how strange. I should ask them how they know my father.

"How do you know Wilbur?" "Oh he's my son and Techno is his brother " "The pink hair one?" "Yes" "Who are you?" "Techno I-" "I am Tommy Wilbur son" "Tommy huh?" "What's your last nam-" 

Knock knock knock

"Oh seem like Wilbur's here" "Oh okay" "I'll get the door". I stand up holding Ranboo hand.

I open the door for dad to come in then-

Wilbur POV:

"Tommy get behind me now" "What why?-" "you too Ranboo they're bad people" "Wilbur" "Techno." "Wilbur my son! ho-" "Shut the fuck up." "Wil-" 

No. They don't get to be sorry. All my life I have took Tommy in not them but me. 

"What are you doing here". I walk to the living room with Ranboo and Tommy behind my back. "what do you mean we live here don't we-" "No! you don't I spent the last eight year's look after Tommy" "So don't fucking be all nice and kind when you know damn well I raised him all by myself" "Wilbur! You need to calm down!" "no I don't!" 

I close my eye for a second but when I open them Techno has Tommy. Holding him close.

Techno POV:

"don't touch him"

I can hear the angrier in his voice even though he's so calm. He stares at me with dark angrier. I understand why because I'm holding his "child". Tommy need to know the truth.

"Does Tommy know?" "Know what?" "Tommy be quiet" "but-" "Wilbur." "Techno"

Ranboo POV:

Wilbur whispers to me. "Ranboo get Tommy quick."

Should I? I mean I can but I don't know if I should. He is my partner and I care about him so much but is it the right thing to do? I mean-

"Ranboo hurry". Wilbur whispers "Yes okay"

I take a single breath and look around the room. Techno is holding him tight and Phil is right next to them. I'll have be fast and get Toms.

I run quickly past them. I trip over techno and get Tommy before he fell over.

I held him around my back. Techno turned around and glared at me. I noticed Tommy crying his eye's out. Those beautiful ocean light blue eyes shine. I turned around to face him and I hugged Tommy close to my chest.

"Shush don't worry Toms I'm here" "Ranboo..I wanna go now" " Yes dear just wait alright?"

"Wilbur why don't you understand?" "We're here for you!" "Me and Techno we're always there for you and Tom-"

"NO YOU WEREN'T I WAS ALL BY MYSELF LOOKING AFTER TOMMY FOR FUCKING 8 YEARS. IT WAS A JOB FOR YOU BUT YOU WEREN'T THERE WERE YOU? I HAD TO GET A JOB AND MAKE MONEY TO FEED TOMMY AND B=PAY THE BILLS! AND YOU KNOW WHAT? TOMMY HAD THE BEST FUCKING LIFE HE COULD EVER HAD."

"Wil..I-" "shut the fuck up Techno"

I covered Tommy ears so he wouldn't listen. Before anyone could say anything I grab his hand and ran up stairs to his bedroom. 

"Ranboo.. is it my fault?" "What? no of course not love" "I feel like it is.." "shush go to sleep.."

Soon enough he fell asleep so I quickly run back down stairs.

"Wilbur are they staying?" "No-" "No we are staying" "No you are not Phil fuck off" "Okay that's enough you guys need to stop fighting Tommy is starting to think it's his fault" "Oh no..my sweet sunshine?" "Wil he needs to know the truth" "I know Techno we can tell him tomorrow" "Well we have to  get the beds ready Ranboo can you help me?" "sure thing Wilbur" "You guys wil be sleeping in the living room" "Okay then" 

~Time skip!~ (after they got the beds ready

"Goodnight Phil and Techno" "Goodnight Ranboo and Wilbur" "goodnight "

____________________________________________________________

1018 Words!! YAYY

and sorry for being offline I was having some problems but I am btter now but school is back and I super busy.