XV

'The ones on the right are comfy.' Sirius said in a whisper as Remus Lupin searched his closet.

Axel was still sleeping in Sirius' arms and he was doing his best not to wake her. Slowly, her eyes fluttered open and she yawned.

'Good Morning, Darling.' Sirius whispered in her ear.

She blushed slightly but returned his greeting. Remus looked over and grinned.

'Sorry to interrupt you two lovebirds but Potter and Lily are here.' Severus said glaring in the door frame.

'You don't want to admit it Sniv but Lily is technically a Potter.' Sirius said smirking.

Severus scoffed and walked away. Remus grabbed the sweater that Sirius was telling him about and ran from the room.

'Ready to send that di-' Sirius began before Axel slapped him on the arm.

'He might be a lot of things but swearing is never good!' She said jokingly.

Sirius rolled his eyes playfully before he got out of bed and dressed for the day. After they tipped off the ministry about Peter they were going to come back to Yorkshire Road and pack for their Horcrux hunt. They were finally dressed and ready to go when they heard a crash downstairs.

'Who's destroying my house?' Sirius asked as he walked inot the kitchen.

On the floor was a broken plate. Sirius rolled his eyes and fixed it with the wave of his wand before he looked to Remus and James who were both pointing at each other. They ate breakfast together and then aparated to the ministry.

'Stay here.' Sirius said to Axel as the rest of them made their way into the Ministry of Magic.

She hated the fact that she couldn't go with them but knew it was for her own safety. The Ministry was slowly being corrupted by Voldemort and that meant that bringing a Muggle in would be the next deadly sin. She waited nervously for what felt like hours until finally the group emerged.

'How'd it go?' Axel asked running up to them.

'We've dealt with the first problem on our list.' Remus said smiling.

Axel squealed and enveloped all of them in a group hug. She couldn't believe that finally, Pettigrew would be in Azkaban. They all aparated back to Sirius' house except Remus who was due to meet them there once his packing was done.

'Make sure to owl everyday.' Lily said as they sat in the living room, bags packed.

'Don't have to much fun without your mate Prongs, alright?' James asked smirking.

The four of them nodded and gave James and Lily hugs before aparating to Hogsmeade.

'Next stop, Dumbledore's office.' Axel said as they began their trek towards the castle.

Remus and Sirius followed as Axel lead a nervous Severus through the front doors. They walked the corridors and received strange glances from students as they made their ways to their next lessons. Axel smiled to herself as a pink haired student blushed furiously after receiving a smile from Remus. Finally they reached the stone gargoyle.

'What do you reckon the passwords is?' Axel asked her three friends.

They all shrugged and began shooting out suggestions.

'Chocolate Frogs?' She said before letting out a flustered sigh.

'Pumpkin Pasties.' A calm voice said from behind them making her jump.

Non other than Albus Dumbledore himself stood behind them with raised eyebrows.

'Have you come to visit your old Headmaster?' He chided with a warm smile.

'Good to see you, Professor. We just need to discus some private information with you.' Sirius said shaking Albus' hand in greeting.

Albus merely nodded and lead them up the spiral steps to his office. Axel was astonished at how alike the books it was, the little silver knickknacks to Fawkes the Phoenix on his perch.

'Please, take a seat.' The Headmaster said taking his own seat behind the large oak desk.

Hesitantly Axel took a seat next to Sirius who seemed to be comfortable in the office, used to detentions no doubt. The Headmaster watched them all over his half-moon spectacles for a moment before he spoke.

'Severus, or should I say Seamus, I'm pleased to see that you are taking the chance to help the good side.'

Severus nodded but shuffled uncomfortably in his seat.

'Professor,' Sirius began with a slightly eager look on his face. 'This is Axel Bennett, she's the one who can help us defeat him.'

Dumbledore looked over and smiled sweetly while his piercing blue eyes watched Sirius and Axel intently.

'It is an honor to finally meet you, Miss Bennett.' He said shaking her clammy hand.

She narrowed her eyes at Sirius and Dumbledore before she got the explanation she was hoping for.

'Sirius sent me a Patronus message the day you showed up at his house.' Dumbledore said smiling.

Axel blushed slightly before looking at the ground.

'Severus, I've decided that you should go out in style so Alastor Moody has accepted the burden of being held responsible for your death.' Dumbledore said smiling.

Severus nodded and, as Axel did, looked to the ground.

'Professor, Axel told us that the only thing that can defeat the Horcruxs are the sword of Gryffindor and the fangs of some giant snake living in the school as we speak.' Sirius said furrowing his brow slightly.

Dumbledore nodded and turned to the glass case behind him holding the sword of Gryffindor. Slowly, he took out the sword and handed it to an awe struck Sirius.

'Good luck on your mission, the Order will be at your beck and call if you need anything.' Dumbledore said as the group fawned over the sword.

'Professor-' Remus began before being cut off.

'It will be of much more use with you rather than collecting dust in that case.' The elder wizard said grinning slightly.

They all shook his hand and made their way back to Hogsmeade to begin their quest for the Horcruxs. Sirius shoved the sword into his bag that had an undetectable extendable charm.