Truth

She went through the shares she purchased last month she sell some of them and got 3000$.
She paid the amount.
Hoor:- Alhamdulillah all thanks to my lord.
Then she started working on her laptop, she took a copy of some reports in pendrive and send the same pdf to someone then pack her things up and left the workplace.
Time skip at home-
Hooriya was making a sandwich for herself in the kitchen, her brother arrived
Hisham:- hey shorty, lemme help you
Hooriya looked at him with a done expression
Hisham:-(chuckled) Ow my little sister
Hoor:- (annoyed) you wanna eat this right?
Hisham:- you're so intelligent , pwease make one for me(baby voice)
Hoor:- don't ever do that, it doesn't suit you it looks like someone sat on your throat.(cringed)
Hisham:- yahh I am older than you give me some respect
Hoor:- from where should I take it to give you
Hisham pinched her on her elbow
Hoor:- ahhh... you stu...(seal her lips)
Hisham:- yeah yeah go ahead
Hoor:- go from here before I punch you on your nose... than you'll look like (bursted into laughter)...
He hitted on her head but she didn't stop as she was imagining him being a Voldemort. After a while they both were laughing
Hisham:- you know you're so bad , I'm legit older than you
Hoor:- sorry my big brother
Hisham pov-
I felt so happy after seeing my sister laughing her heart out and not just putting some fake smile I wish I could break those faces who made her sad.
Sometime later she brought some sandwiches, biscuits and two mugs of cold coffee with her.

She sat beside her brother and passed him his mug. They both were eating and he spoke
Hisham:- yummm... these are so delicious
Hoor:- Yes I know I am a great chef
Hisham:- As if... huh.
(She chuckled and went to her room to sleep)

Next morning

Hooriya woke up, did her morning routine then left for her university she was really enthusiastic to start her new day.

In the university

She went towards her locker to pick up some books but there was something unusual today , there wasn't any sign of Michelle she snickered at the thought of past incident she shrugged it off and went to her class.
She saw Michelle in her not so usual look ahe was sitting in the corner of the last bench none of her friend was around her.

Time skip-
Hoor:- Thank God I only had three classes today I'll just visit Dr. Williams
(On her way she saw Michelle was walking like a zombie covering her head with her hoodie cap while looking down at her feet she thought there might be a reason but still shrugged it off)
She reached at her professor's cabin
Hoor:- May I come in sir
Dr. Williams:- Yes
In Dr. Williams's cabin
Dr. Williams:- Miss Ali, I checked them all and even your plan setup it was quite impressive I must say.
Hoor:- Thank you sir , so what's the deal now
Dr. Williams:- I shared them in the morning hope to see an expected result , they said they'll inform us in a couple of hours.
Hoor:- I hope everything goes well
Dr. Williams:- Don't worry I'll surely inform you
Hoor:- Thank you
Dr. Williams:- And here have this. (he wrote something on a paper and gave it to her)
Hoor:- What's this sir
Dr. Williams:- My contact number, it's my personal number I hope you won't share it with anyone else
Hoor:- You can trust me with that.
Dr. Williams:- Hmm, and for any further doubt you can call me on this. I usually don't open or pick each and every message or call so.
Hoor:- I understand sir and thanks again. Have a nice day sir
Dr. Williams:- Thanks, you too.
She left the cabin but bumped into someone it was none other than Michelle she literally wanna bury her alive right now but control herself, she gave her 'what' look but in return she received a glare of her puffy red eyes as if she will gonna eat her.
But before Hoor could say anything she hurriedly left.
Hoor looked at her running figure confusedly
She went back to her locker put her stuff back.
Hooriya's pov-
I just hope they'll like my idea, let's see what the outcome would be.
(Unknowingly another thought crossed her mind)
Does she have a crush on him(she laughed a bit) gosh no way maybe is this the reason why she's being such a pain in my ass from the day I and Dr. Williams were in touch, Aish these dumb girls (she face palmed herself)
End of Hooriya's pov
She was walking towards the basketball court she wanna give some papers to the captain but no one was there.

She was about to leave till then she heard someone sniffing she turned around

She was about to leave till then she heard someone sniffing she turned around. God knows from where the curiosity came in after being in Coma for decades [I know This is pretty lame sorry for that] she tip toed so that person won't hear her footsteps but she got stunned when she saw Michelle crying her heart out while her head was on her knees.
As soon as she saw Hooriya her sad eyes turned into the raging one
Michelle:- YOU FILTHY BITCH JUST GET YOURSELF OUTTA HERE I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU THE MOST.... AHHH (she growled)
Seeing her in this state made Hooriya started, she was annoyed by her but thought to ask her point of view and clear everything first
Hoor:- Calm down girl, I didn't snatched the last piece of pizza , why are you so furious on me?
Michelle:- YOU'RE THE WORST OF ALL... you... you(she covered her faceand started crying again)
Hoor:- Come on young lady don't cry ... Ok here drink some water(she passed her water bottle to her)
Michelle:- Y..you d.don't have to pre..tend to be a..a nice girl when you're not one
Hoor:- Gosh bro what did I ever do to you except slapping you last time but that was your mistake, you just accused me... well leave it... tell me what else did I do wrong, while I be the one saying all this cuz' you were the one bullying me lately.
Michelle:- I just can't control myself cuz' you were being too close to my brother.
Hoor:- WHAT! who? Why would I be?

To be continued...