Miracle or Fate

Taemin's POV-
Oh, I forgot to close it damn as I took it, I remembered the mail I sent to that company from my very not so real account. I felt bad for that lady her boss would be really gonna get mad at her, but she deserves it. How could someone be this careless regarding their duty ... humph dumb woman. Wait, why am I pitying her? Whatever I thought as I opened my account to receive a response.

"Thank you for contacting evotech. Our team will soon be in touch with you.
-team evotech "
Bull***t
But there were 3 others too.
What could this be?
I opened another one from the evotech

"Sir/Ma'am. Where did you get this pouch from? Kindly contact me ASAP. I am sending you mail from my official account."
_________________________________________

" Sir/Ma'am, please share the details from when and where you got this pouch and where you are now?"

"Please contact me as soon as you can and also kindly tell me what you found in it?"

I should tell this person.
I replied

"I found it lying on the floor at the airport during 8 o'clock. There's a debit card, a passport, some other cards, and a pen drive."

Within some minutes, I got another mail.

"Sir/Ma'am, please stay in the loop and kindly keep it all safe. we'll reach out to you within a minute."

I shrugged and opened a packet of chips. I will take the pill afterwards.

Taemin: What the heck? Another email account. Are they pranking Han Taemin or what.

-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

On the other hand
She was sitting on the prayer mat as her cell started ringing she went to pick it up only to hear some cracking sound, and it wasn't clear what the other person was trying to convey. She hung it up. As she again took her steps towards the mat, her cellphone ringed again.

She attended it

On the call-
?:Miss Ali is my voice clear to you.
Hooriya: Charlotte, is that you.
Charlotte: Yes, Miss Ali. Did you lose your pouch somewhere?
Hooriya: Allahuakbar, how'd you know?
Charlotte: Damn girl, I received an email telling me about it, and he/she found it lying on the floor at the airport.
Hooriya: How come you got to know about it?
Charlotte: Long story short, a stranger found your pouch he emailed us on our official mail account, and I somehow was going through the emails of the escubies just in case so. Well, I'll text you that email. Talk to that person and I hope you will soon find it out. You know the pen drive too was in there. He attached a picture too it looked like that one. Why am I blabbering so much ? Just go and talk to him please.
Hooriya: Ok. Thank you so much.
Charlotte: My pleasure.
Call ended

The first thing after the call she does was to perform sajdah