Acceptance

Dr. Williams:- Cuz' they accepted your offer and are ready to do the project with you (excited tone)
Hoor:- (widen eyes) you're not pranking me... right sir?
Dr. Williams:- Why would I? Haven't you checked your mails.
Hoor:- Not yet (while scrolling down her phone)OH MY GOD YAYYY!!!
(She jumped like a kid and her teacher who knows her from very long as how she really is sometime a kid and another time a mature woman he grinned looking at her)

Hoor:- Not yet (while scrolling down her phone)OH MY GOD YAYYY!!!(She jumped like a kid and her teacher who knows her from very long as how she really is sometime a kid and another time a mature woman he grinned looking at her)

Hoor:- Thank you so much sir it wouldn't be possible without your help. Thanks alot.
Dr. Williams:- No it was your hardwork which pays off and I am proud of you. (softly smiled at her)
(Her smile wasn't leaving her face)
Hoor:- Sir so what's the proceeding ?
Dr. Williams:- Yeah so the thing is that their PA will contact you soon maybe within this week.
Hoor:- I'm a bit of nervous it's all new for me.
Dr. Williams:- Don't be, you've worked for day and night now this is your chance to fly  so just open your wings without nervousness and let yourself explore the journey of success.
Hoor:- Thank you really very much sir.
Dr. Williams:- You're always welcome.
(Something popped up in Hoor's mind)
Hoor:- I must share this with my brother, he will be over the moon after hearing the news. I can't imagine my life without him. I would be a zombie otherwise. How could someone be able to live off without one I pity them.
(Dr. Williams was looking at her confusingly as it was quite unusual of her expressing her feelings this much, he thought she might be over excited so he let that thought go but something about sibling caught his mind and he started to remember someone).
Hoor:- I will take my leave, have a nice day sir.
He nodded
She went out with a smirk
Hoor:- I think I did the right thing anyways have to tell my zombie about it right now (with that she dialed his number)
O.T.P
Hisham:- Yes hoor do you need something?
Hoor:- wow what a greeting hats off
Hisham:- Aish bimbo, I am pretty busy right now so speak on otherwise I'll hang the call
Hoor:- Gosh, just be ready in the evening with you signature dish (enthusiastic tone)
Hisham:- and will gonna add some rat poison for the mice.
Hoor:- Yaahhh please for me.
Hisham:- Get lost, I'm busy.
Hoor:- alright fine I ain't gonna tell you the news nor gonna share icecream with you. Huh!
Hisham:- Ok now go study and lemme do my work
Hoor:- yeah yeah
Hisham:- Now please feel free to get yourself losted from the call.
He cutted the call.
Hoor:- I am gonna kill this man.

She then went to attend her class

On the other hand
Flashback
?:- YAAAAHHHH give me my chocolate back.
?:- it's mine I ain't gonna give it to you.
?:- No it was mine don't you dare to have a bite.
?:- Mumma bought it for me.
?:- No she didn't it was mine. Give me back Michelle
Michelle:- in your dreams weirdo alberto mumma herself bought it for me. ( Stick her tongue out)
Albert:- Ok then I am gonna cut your barbie's hair.(smirked)
Michelle:- No you can't. (shouted)
A

lbert:- I can and I will.
Michelle:- Noo
He started running towards her room and she started chasing him.
He took her doll and pulled it's hair.
Albert:- Wanna see her getting bald.
Michelle:- (tearing up) Don't please you can have this but leave her.
He snatched the chocolate and throw the doll on the bed
Albert:- Stop robbing your own brother and stop lying.
Michelle:- GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE.
Later when he opened his drawer he found a chocolate there he understood that the chocolate he was eating currently was not his.
Albert:- Shit she was eating hers only.
He picked that chocolate and went to her room and found her sleeping while hugging her doll. He put the bar there and left.
Flashback ended
Dr. Williams:- I  gave you alot of pain back then till now but I can't help it now.
Phone beeps
He picked it up and saw something.
Dr. Williams:- I must tell her.
Hooriya POV:-
Fortunately I only had one lecture today now I wanna sleep whole week. Such a lazy human I am.
I was walking down the hall when someone put a hand on my shoulder.
And it was none other than my ex I mean ex bully.
Hoor:- Girl can't you put your hands to yourself why so touchy touchy all the time.
She looked at me as I spoke some foreign language to her
Michelle:- Damn dude I didn't kiss you or something.
Hoor:- yuck man.(cringed)
She laughed looking at my expression
Michelle:- Where are you goin'?
Hoor:- To the washroom wanna accompany me.
Michelle:- Eww.
Hoor:- Not really I lied anyways
Michelle:- So wanna chill with me.
Hoor:- actu...
My phone rang I stopped talking and look at the caller id.
O.T.P
Dr. Williams:- It's urgent come here as soon as you get free.
Hoor:- On my way sir.
Call ended
Michelle:- What now?
Hoor:- He said it's urgent so have to go.
Michelle:- Alright I'll be there in the cafeteria, if you wanna join.
Hoor:- ok bye for now
I walked towards Dr. Williams's cabin thinking that what is that important.
I knocked the door and entered after hearing 'come in' from the other side. But when I entered I saw a tensed looking face.
End of Hooriya's POV
Hoor:- Yes sir?

To be continued...