Her Tawakkul

Taemin took out the card to look at the email id that was there on it, and then after some minutes, he heard a knock

Taemin hummed
Hyunjin: Sir, it's me.
Taemin: Come on in Shin.
He opened the door to welcome himself in an unpleasant aura.
Hyunjin: Sir, everything's ready, and she's standing outside.
Taemin: Well, well, my bro, I too wanted to exercise a bit. (He winked)
Hyunjin: As per your desire.
Taemin: I know, man, you did a pretty nice job. I'll pay you double this time. Hurry up, take her to the room. I'll be there in no time.
Hyunjin nodded and left with a heavy heart he never wanted to be a part of it and felt like the biggest coward, a sinner who had a major part in this disgust. But he silently followed up the order as he didn't want to screw up his career now nor the life of those whom he cares .
He looked at the girl whose head was low, maybe feeling just as incapable as he was feeling right now.
Another innocent life will gonna get destroyed tonight. With remorse in his heart, he leads her to the room where he regrets after taking any innocent life in there. And all the time, her head hung low , couldn't be able to give her any glance of reassurance, and even HOW COULD HE? he himself had his heart heavy . Within two minutes, he was there standing with his robes on and gestured Hyunjin to leave the room.

Taemin's POV -
As I walked in closer to the girl. She looked hesitant, and I was feeling a bit odd as always, but whatever, she'd have the best moment in her life.
End of Taemin's POV

He sat on the bed. Meanwhile, she was still standing near the edge . He pulled her and made her sit on his lap.

Taemin: So babygirl, let me just blindfold you, or you don't want to.

Girl: I don't know.

Taemin: Alright then, we won't do that. Just be a good girl.

And then he laid her down .
She looked up at him and asked
: Why me?
Taemin: You're pretty, plus you're a virgin, right?
She looked down and nodded slightly.
Taemin: Great

Time skip

It was half past 2. Taemin stood up to leave, but that girl held his hand, to which he turned to look at her.

: Now, where are you going?
He snatched his hand with a jerk and coldly replied.
Taemin: It's none of your business.
Girl: But...
Taemin: Shut the f*** up you don't owe me.

Her already shattered dignity with her heart was evident in her eyes
And he left her there after snatching away her everything from herself.

He went to his room and slouchly laid himself on the bed. But he couldn't be able to sleep just like every time.

He tossed over and over, but his sleep was nowhere to be seen

He tossed over and over, but his sleep was nowhere to be seen. Even his fatigue couldn't help him down a bit.

He thought to take a sleeping and then he saw his laptop.
-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×