Past

Michelle:- Don't act, I know everything
Hoor:- the heck are you talking about? Which brother and why would I be close with him?
Michelle:- Oh yeah criminal himself don't remember the crime he commits
Hoor:- Oh please cut the crap and be straightforward
Michelle:- SHUT UP AND GET LOST.
Hoor:- You know what think whatever you want and live in your fantasy world where I am the Villain I don't have time to listen and explain myself especially to you.

(With that Hooriya was about to go away but she heard her soft sob and her pleading voice)

Michelle:- P..please don't go.

(Hooriya rolled her eyes then looked at her who was shedding her tears as if wanna fill the pool with it)

(Her heart melt she wanna stay but also she wanna go ,of coursewho would wanna stay after getting insulted for the sins they never did, but she decided to stay even she herself didn't know the reason why)

Hoor:- Now would you care to explain me what were you saying in your riddles.
Michelle:- Albert Williams
Hoor:- What with him now?
Michelle:- he is my brother(she said in a low whispering voice while shedding new pair of tears)

Hooriya's pov-

I was beyond shocked to hear it did I heard it right? Is Dr. Williams really her brother? Then why do they act like strangers? Is this the reason why she was picking up on me? But on the top of everything why am I giving a damn to it?
There're so many questions erupting in my head right now and I also am very ashamed of what I thought before . Seriously damn.

Hoor:- ahh... really
Michelle:- hmm... but because of you he now hates me even more
Hoor:- Gosh if he is your brother than why would he hate you and secondly what did I do to make him hate you more why are you blaming me huh.
Michelle:- He ha..hates m..me?
Hoor:- I might sound odd but yeah you can share with me anything I might help you.
Michelle:- Help me in what helping me to get more hate from him.
Hoor rolled her eyes in annoyance
Hoor:- Ok do whatever you want get hate or whatever you wish I won't help you, you're... aish.
Michelle:- No.. no... my bad ... I apologise. No one ever comforted me like this, I am getting this after so long.
Hoor thought:- Is she for real she was something else just some seconds ago... I should help her atleast for humanity
Hoor:-.....
Michelle:- Please say something I promise I won't spat another thing
Hoor:- Are you alright (mumbles)
Michelle:- What?
Hoor:- uh... I mean how can I help you if you would only blame me without telling me the situation.
Michelle dried eyes again went wet. Hoor noticed that and put her hand on her shoulder.

End of Hooriya's pov

Michelle:- It was when I was 6 years old , being the youngest one I got alot of adore especially from my dad he never let me have a single tear. He always held my back even when mom scolds me but Albert was disappointed from that our bond became weaker than ever and not so long after that our parents started fighting over little things and one day

Flashback

Little Michelle came home after playing in a playground which was not so far from her house she was very happy as she made a friend there and wanna tell her mommy and daddy about it but what she saw made her heart broke into pieces

Both her mother and her father were yelling at each other and she heard
Mr. Williams:- You were never been fair with us.(shouted)
Mrs. Williams:- coming from the mouth who himself is one.(sarcastically said)
Mr. Williams:- What about the incident yesterday you're a disgrace to my family.
Mrs. Williams:- WHAT THE HELL? HOW DARE YOU? IF I AM A DISGRACE THAN FREE YOURSELF FROM ME(said while on the verge of crying)
Mr. Williams:- I was thinking the same [then he left]
(He said while his heart broke into millions of pieces but ego wins against love)
Mrs.Williams didn't believe and fell on her knees crying her heart out about what she heard neither did Albert expected that things would took a wild turn in his family  he was already listening their conversation when Michelle came on the other hand Michelle was confused as she didn't understood the situation. At first Albert felt sad for his parents but seconds later he felt rage and glared at the little one.

Albert:- it all happened because of you I hate you and will never forgive you NEVER. (Then he too left while crying)

Flashback ends

Michelle:- And months later we got to make a choice between choosing a parent to live with I was a kid and it was a lot to take in if my father was my happiness then my mother too was my warmth I wanted both of them but as albert chooses to stay with mother I have to choose father cuz' he would hate me more and secondly I don't wanna leave my father.

But sadly afterte divorce dad got depressed he started to lock himself up in the room and my grandmother came after hearing the heart shattering news she took care of me meanwhile. I always craved for my mother and my brother and after seeing him here I thought to bond up with him again but there I saw you and him were talking so nicely,  as you were the cold ice cube around the campus don't get me wrong this is what everyone says so I started getting annoyed by it that was the reason why I started bullying you I just couldn't figure out till now you're closer to him than any other student you even visits him during your free time and it just pissed me off.
Hoor:- I am sorry for what had happened with you but...

To be continued...