Heart attack

Hoor: Yes, sir
Dr. Williams: I have got the notification about your exams
Hoor:- Oh
*ding from Hooriya's phone
Dr. Williams: So about the exam, they will be held at the end of this month. You guys will get the information...
*ding Again hoor received a notification
Dr. Williams: You can check it if you want.
Hoor: No, sir. I will see it afterwards
Dr. Williams: All right, so yeah  I hope the meeting will be held after the exams. Otherwise, do contact. I'll see if I can be of any help.
Hoor:- sure, sir, I won't take any step without informing you. Thank you
Her phone started ringing she excused herself and went out of the teacher's cabin. It was the call from her brother
O.T.P
Hisham:- Assalam o alaikum hoor hear me out first
Hoor:- walaikum assalam bro what's the rush and why were you being so impatient I was talking with Mr. Williams
Hisham: Hoor, mumma is not well
Hoor:- WHAT?
Hisham: She is not well. we are taking her to the hospital, and she fell unconscious
Hoor:- HOW and what happened to her, she was all well till last night?
Hisham: I myself don't know. I took my leave as soon as Aunt sara told me
Hoor: Oh no, I'm coming to share the location with me ASAP.
Hisham: Ok (and with that, he cutted the line)
Hoor took her bag and rushed outside

Time skip

In the hospital

Hisham and father are sitting outside the ICU while in the waiting room Hoor was on the prayer mat praying for her mother's health

Hisham and father are sitting outside the ICU while in the waiting room Hoor was on the prayer mat praying for her mother's health. After a few minutes, the doctor came out of the ICU, and all three approached him.

Hisham: What happened to her?
Doctor: Due to her high diabetic level, she had a heart attack.
Father: Yeah, she told me she can't be able to breathe properly, and before I could ask further, she started feeling dizzy and passed out the moment I approached her.
Doctor: Yes, Mr. Ahmed, these are the symptoms of heart attack.
Hoor: So how is she now?
Doctor: The patient is better now, but I ask you all to take a good care of her to give her the medicines on time and mostly keep her hydrated and make her do the gentle exercises the best among every exercise is walking it will help her to lower the blood sugar level. That's it , You can take the prescription from my cabin.
Hoor: Alright, doctor. Thank you.
Hisham: So can we take her home now?
Doctor: Sure thing I will discharge her after three days we will observe her till then
Hisham: Ok
The doctor smiled a little, then left.

Time skip

In these three days Hoor took care of her mother and didn't attend her classes she barely picked up the calls of her manager she used to go home and cook food for everyone, then looked after her mother

After three days they all came home together.
Hisham: Baba, you go to the mosque. I'll put mom in her room.
Father: Ok, son.
Mom: Aish guys, I am all fine now.
All three said at once: No, you're not, and you need rest.
She chuckled at their reaction
They all went to offer their salah
After some time, Hoor went to the kitchen to make something for dinner.
Her phone started ringing, she picked it up only to see an unknown number so she ignored it and continued making the dinner.
Then the phone started beeping again and again. By this time, she was annoyed at the person who was texting and calling her without any pause. She thought to give her mom her soup first and would check the texts afterwards, so she put her phone on silent mode and went away.
She knocked on the door before entering.
Hoor: How're you feeling now ?
Mom: Better Alhamdulillah.
Hoor: That's great, Alhamdulillah.
Hoor: Here you have to complete the whole bowl, and then I'll give you your meds, and Baba, dinner is ready. Give me a call when my brother arrives.
Baba: Ok, sweetheart.
Mom: Hoor
Hoor: Yes, mom
Mom: Didn't you go to your office today?
Hoor: No... Why?
Mom: I heard you were busy with some upcoming projects?
Hoor: Ahh.. about that... Yeah, that company will contact me and tell me whenever they will conduct the meeting.
Mom: If this won't work out, then?
Baba: Aish darling, don't say like that my daughter will gonna rock anyway.
Hoor gave him a little grin.
Mom: Look, Hooriya, we have heard enough now you have to get yourself married to someone soon.
Hoor: Why mom, you gave me a year extension to prove my passion and my work, and it is not yet completed.
Mom: it is about to, though, after some months.
Father gestures her to cool down and not to argue.
Hoor sighed and gave her mom her medicines.
She smiled at them and left the room.
She again went to the kitchen to clean the dishes, then took her phone and put it on charge. She went upstairs to her room, she freshens up, and came downstairs.
She saw her father and brother setting up the table.

She raised her eyebrow and saidHoor: How come the sun appears in the night sky

Hoor: How come the sun appears in the night sky.
Hisham: You don't appreciate people helping you around, I see.
She rolled her eyes
Everyone sat on their respected seats and started eating
Both father and son stopped eating and stared at her.
Hoor, kept her calm, and said
Hoor: Why are you both looking at me like that.
Hisham: I wish I would've made omelette before.
Hoor: Feel free to make it... kitchen is on your right side.
Father: I didn't expect that.
Hoor: What, baba
Father put his hand on Hisham's shoulder and squeezed it, then gave him a slap on his head.
Father: The food is really amazing. I must say.
Hoor: I knew it already. I am a great chef anyway, so brother, aren't you making an omelette for yourself
Hisham: Don't be mean, angry bird.
Everyone chuckled and ate peacefully.
After doing her chores, Hoor took her mobile from the living room only to see 67 messages and 32 missed calls.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Guys, I know I posted it really late, but on a serious note, I lack motivation to write nowadays. So forgive if you can and vote if you like it's all up to you.
Thanks.🫰🏻