𝙱𝙻𝙾𝚂𝚂𝙾𝙼𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 (𝙸𝙸)

Indraprasth

Arjun's POV

I gulped in, pressing my lips together as everything began to descend down in my head gradually. Clearing my throat after a while, I licked my lips and gently patted her shoulder. She was clinging to me as I would disappear away somewhere and my gesture appeared to have knocked back her senses.

She began drifting apart from me and before we could see each other, she swiftly separated and spun around, making her back face towards me. I sucked in a breath and sat straight on the swing like a statue, blinking. Awkwardness engulfed both of us again, as I started thrusting the ground with my foot, allowing the swing to sway heavily.

I bit my lower lip, still not knowing what to do so I decided to peer at her through the corner of my eye. Her long tresses cascading down her torso, her body heaved slightly as she breathed and began to fidget with the end of her upper garment.

N-now, what am I supposed to do?

Very good Arjun, very good. First you start kissing out of the blue and now think what to do?

I grabbed the edge of the swing with my palm with a slight thud, hoping that she would atleast turn around or say something. Why are you making this hell awkward for me, Krishnaa?

The weather began to turn chilly, as cool winds swept past my curls, tousling and making a mess of the already messed up hair. I began rubbing my palms together, still perplexed and hoping my best that she would atleast say something?

See, this-both of us have done it. She can't possibly turn around and mind her own business leaving me pondering over the next sane activity I am supposed to do. This is completely unfair.

But now, I think again I am supposed to be the one to do something, I guess?

What should I do? Poke her? Tug her upper garment and talk in sign language?

Grab her without musing further, flip her over me and deposit her in her room without a word?

Bad idea Arjun, very bad idea.

Seriously, is that the best thing you can come up with?

Waging wars seems easier than this, and the fact is that the most obvious stuff is seeming more difficult than the difficult stuff, I have claimed the certificate of derangement. Initially we had planned to spend the night together and gossip, unless we fall asleep.

But now, I don't think there is any freaking chance of reverting back to our first plan. So I began clearing my throat repeatedly, because that what seemed as the most perfect option to catch her attention.

She tried to turn towards me but I don't know what got in me, but now I turned away.

This is not going to work if we both continue doing this.

Mustering courage, I decided to address her. Inhaling a deep breath, I began to rehearse a short monologue which I formulated in my mind and turned towards her. I never thought that this day would be coming too. But now, it is what it is.

"Draupa-"

"Arju-"

We both faced each other now and halted abruptly. Her eyes enlarged and lips half opened, she certainly didn't see that coming from my side.

What the hell! Does kissing causes two persons to speak in sync or what?

"Krish-"

"Arju-" we both paused again, she slightly raising her finger and closing her eyes firmly, while I gulped and shook my head.