𝙱𝙻𝙾𝚂𝚂𝙾𝙼𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 (𝙸𝙸𝙸)

Indraprasth

Arjun's POV

I pursed my lips to abstract a simper, though it was difficult for me to do so. "You are pretending to sleep, am I right?" I shut my eyes, feeling the latter one placing her forehead over my shoulder as I held her close. I don't think this night is going to end fast, one thing is going on over the other.

Eh, she was about to sleep Arjun, you only kissed her. 

Once again. 

But she also kissed  back-

And it felt absolutely, absolutely-

Beautiful....

And now I am feeling like laughing again.

"Is that my fault?" she whispered against my collarbone, her slightly warm fingers pressing against my arm. I gradually discerned her cheek getting rested over my neck, "I was already drowsy." she chewed on her words, seeming like she was biting on her lip.

Yes, she was but I still felt like kissing her. And now I can't do anything about it.

Perfect, now I guess we will just keep staring at each other like nocturnal creatures. Rather two nocturnal creatures who have gone bonkers. First kissing, then laughing, then kissing then I don't know what-

Now I will just not do anything. I'll just go to sleep, and let her sleep as well. She'll also fall back to sleep, not a big deal.

I suddenly felt her squirming over me, making me realize I was holding her more closer than required. I swiftly removed my arm over her, while she slowly slipped down on the bed beside me and separated. 

My heart skipped a beat as instantly I began to miss the warmth. Or rather her warmth.

My gaze travelled towards her as she was lying on the bed without the pillow, a bit lower than me. Thankfully she didn't chose to turn away this time, but was simply facing me with lowered lashes. Her thick blue black tresses were messed over her, covering half of her petite self while she started to twirl the edge of her upper garment again. 

A subtle smile left my lips recalling those thick tresses, I just was running my fingers through those smooth locks. She began peering at me again, and biting the corner of her lips and again glanced down. 

"What are you doing?" I lowered my lids slightly, removing my gaze from her and began to tap on the empty space behind me with my fingers. Really not knowing what should I do next. 

"I don't know," she responded softly, "Probably waiting sleep to grace my eyes again." Her orbs dashed at me meekly, her lips trying to bite back a smile. Her jaws were already warm, I could already discern it from here only.

Mine too, though. 

A thousand more gratitude to the one who chose us to be dusky in appearance.

I continued staring at her with wide eyes, while she appeared lost in her own self and smiling, fidgeting with the bedsheet now. Oh God, this girl is such a dreamer at times.

You too dream Arjun-

Well yes, sometimes. Its good for, health.

We both were lying down, like completely clueless souls. She was probably waiting for me to fall asleep and I am anticipating her soft snores. Very good, like this no one is going to sleep first. 

I looked down and started giving long blinks, when I felt her a pair of mellow ravens epoxied upon me, slowly bearing into mine as I chose to meet her gaze. Her charismatic orphic leisurely began to captivate, swiveling with unascertained vehemence.