Chapter 2

After a bit of exploring, I've finally found out what Au I'm in! It turns out I'm in my own Au, FreedomTale.

Basically it's an Au where the monsters weren't banished to the underground, and instead they chose to live there. They have a magic border that allows only monsters, animals, and invited humans to both enter and exit the monster kingdom. Most humans accept the monsters, but there is a small community that despises monster kind. Chara and Asriel are both still alive, Chara now being an 18 year old living in an apartment with Asriel. Gaster never fell into the core due to it not being needed for monster survival, and he is an amazing father in my Au, even though currently sans is only 12 while Papyrus is 7. In monster years of course!

I know, I know, my Au isn't that original, but I did make it a few years ago when I was like, 10...

I wasn't that creative of a kid...

And apparently ghost are so freaking Op...

A few hours ago, I found out how to see my stats, and if I wasn't a ghost I would have died right there and then..

Well, I may be being over dramatic, but craps kinda Op-

Earlier...

*check

"Napstablook (blooky)"

LV 1

HP ♾️

AT +999

DF +999

EXP ???

NEXT ???

ME 102599/102599

Weapon : Music Disks - multicolored music disks. - double the enemy's AT

Armor : Headphones - a pair of purple and black headphones with cat ears on the top - ??? DF

*soul trait changes with their emotions.

Current soul trait - CURIOSITY

Magic Type : Ghost, skeleton/bone, transportation, music

*was originally a human from another universe until they got turned into a ghost*

*Not really feeling up to it right now...

'WUT' I thought, star struck.

My soul seems to be a mix of teal and blue. I guess those are the colors of curiosity.

Back to the present...

Now I've just been practicing how to use my attacks, skills, and using my weapons.

Apparently I have the ability to manipulate my check box, so that will be good if anyone decides to check me. I don't want monsters to find out I'm from another world...

Another ability I have is being able to change into a ghost version of what I looked like as a human! Along with what I would look like as a monster, and becoming a physical entity, instead of just a see-through being that monsters and humans with physical forms can just walk through. And changing to a physical being also keeps my stats the same, which is a plus meaning I can't be killed as a 'normal monster and/or human'.

My physical monster form is a skeleton with a verity of small cracks around my bones, each crack being a different color. My skull also had some sort of ghostly particles coming off of it, most likely because of my ghost form. My eye lights are white with different blues swirled into them blue, and instead of black eye sockets, they're red, like error Sans's! I was wearing a grey turtle neck sweater with a purple cloak over it. On my skull, I had a purple headset on.

(Here's an image of the protags skeleton form! Sorry if they seem a bit girly, I may change the outfit and some colors later on

(Here's an image of the protags skeleton form! Sorry if they seem a bit girly, I may change the outfit and some colors later on... The image was created at Neka.CC)

My skeleton form seems to also have its own type of magic. Mainly the magic seem my Sans and Papyrus while playing undertale, except my blaster was black with red eye sockets with what looks like tear marks coming from them.

I have many more abilities like teleportation, possession, telekinesis, phase (the ability to phase through people and items) music notes, acid rain, acid cry, transformation/shape shifting, Gaster blasters, normal bone attack, blue bone attack, orange bone attack, blue magic, orange magic, shield, psychokinesis, invisibility, Au traveling, and red summon knifes.

'Holy gold that's a lot of abilities....'I thought.

'Welp, at least I can explore the aus! Let's just hope this isn't an FGOD or FGOC multiverse.... Ah who the heck am I kidding, knowing my luck it most likely is an FGOD or FGOC au.

'I'll explore the multiverse later though. For now, I want to meet the skeleton fam!'

After a few minutes, I found Sans and Papyrus playing in the fluffy white snow next to a broken-down treehouse while Gaster was watching them on a wooden bench near by, making sure they don't get hurt.

This is going to be one heck of an adventure!

*you are filled with PROTECTION*

*HP fully restored*

————————————————————————————————————

Me: YAAAASSSS!

I've managed to finish chapter two with out loosing my motivation! 

I hope everyone enjoyed chapter two! Have an amazing day/night my friends!