Chapter 3

It's been a few years since I got stuck here. Monster years, of course. A couple years ago, I had unlocked a few new abilities. All of them including time for some reason. The abilities are called time speed and revert. I earned these not long after prince Chara had gotten a mysterious sickness. No one knows what is was, but i think they had learned to NOT eat flowers that share the name as your mums most famous pie....

I had been helping out at the local hospital when the prince had gotten sick. I had been learning how to use healing magic, which I was slowly learning. I had been tasked to try to assist the dying prince. Or, at least, assist the doctor who was trying to save them.

Flashback....

'Maybe if I just release my magic, I can help... no.... That won't work.... I can't do anything.... I can't even use healing magic..' I thought, loosing the determination to help. I looked down and stared at the teal and white tiled floor,

Small acid tears sliding down my cheek. Ever since I became Napstablook, I've been tearing up easier than I ever did in my world. 'But... I have to do something! I can't just leave them here to die!"I need to stay DETERMINED and PERSEVERE..."

*You are filled with DEDICATION*

*new magic form unlocked!*

"HOW THE HECK DID YOU DO THAT NAPSTA!?" My boss shouted, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I looked up from the ground, only to see a mix of purple and red light surrounding prince Chara. After a few seconds, I realized that the light was magic. MY magic. A minute or two later, the colors had faded, only for the prince to slowly open his eyes. We found out that the princes aging seems to had been both reverted to before be had gotten sick, ridding of their illness, and his aging seemed to have been slowed. Their aging was now the same speed as the average boss monster! 'H-how? How did I do that.....?'

End Flashback.....

Yeaahh~ that was a fun discovery! I just hope that I didn't trigger anything by doing that....

~Elswhere~

"So. I'm guessing you have all are wondering why I called this meeting?" A vaguely familiar skeleton asked.

"Yeah. The heBRUH are we doing here!" An edgy looking skeleton with a sharp golden tooth barked.

"Well, we've found a powerful source of time magic, originating from an unknown Au at the outskirts of the multiverse. A magic that could help us rid of the destroyer once and for all."

*you are filled with HOPE*

*hp fully restored*