Chapter 6

It's been a few weeks since we've met Fresh, and I was not expecting for someone else to drop in today... literally. Drop in. Today, we were on a picnic with the skeleton fam and Chara and Azzy, when a white, glitchy portal appeared up in the sky. "What the heck is that!?" Chara yelped, pointing at the portal. After a few seconds, something, er someone, had fallen out of the portal. They seemed unconscious, due to their body being entirely limp when they fell. "Oh dear! We have to help them!" After I said that, I teleported towards the figure, knowing immediately who it was. It was admittedly hard to pinpoint where they were going to fall, so I had to keep teleporting around to make sure I would catch them. I luckily had managed to catch them, as soon as my Sans had teleported next to me.

The two of us examined the figure. They were a glitchy skeleton with black bones and what looked like permanent, blue tear marks on his face. He wore his usual outfit from most fanarts from my home universe, his red turtleneck with a black sweater with a blue scarf over it, along with a pair of black shorts with a blue stripe around the bottom of the shorts. His clothes seemed to be ripped, and he seems to have wounds all over his body, along with a nasty crack on his skull.... The crack seems new, as magic seems to be dripping from it..

"Oh gosh..." Sans seems speechless at the newcomers' damaged form. "He looks like he's been through hell and back, huh Napsta?" I stare at the skeleton who was in my arms as I nod my head slightly.

"I'll take him back to my place to fix him up... Frisk," I looked at Frisk, who had just ran up to us a few seconds ago. They seemed to be in shock, but they looked up at me when I said their name. "Y-yeah ma?"

"Stay here with them for a bit longer. Just in case he wakes up while I'm fixing him up and he thinks we're a threat. I don't think he's going to trust waking up in a stranger's house, and I don't want to chance him accidentally hurting any of you." Frisk looked at me, about to reject, but I interrupted them. "I'm a ghost. He won't be able to do any damage to me. You all can enjoy the rest of the picnic! I'll call you when everything is okay, alright hon?" Frisk and Sans exchanged glances, they then both nodded. "Alright... but be careful, kay Blooky?" Sans asked, obviously worried. I smiled a reassuring smile and nodded. "Don't worry..... I'll be okay, and I'll make sure they are too......" The two of them looked at me and the figure in my arms, they looked a bit reassured as I teleported to my house.

I ran to the guest room and placed the glitchy skeleton on the bed. I then grabbed the medical supplies and tended to his wounds. Once I was finished with that, I decided to make him some food for when he woke up.

~Later~

I was sitting on the chair in the guest room while waiting for our guest to wake up. I had placed some food on the table next to the bed, and knowing who the newcomer was I had made sure that there was some chocolate with the food. I still couldn't believe that the Error Sans had fallen into my Au... nor that my suspicions of this being an FGod multiverse were being proven... I can tell he must have created a portal here by accident after fighting with Ink and his crew, due to the fact that some of his wounds had paint in them... I must say that I am a bit mad at the so-called 'Good Guys' of the multiverse... Error seems extremely damaged, and even if he is the destroyer of universes, he doesn't deserve to be beaten this badly.

After a few minutes, Error had shifted a bit, signaling that he was waking up. "Ugg.... What in the..." he sounded like he was in alot of pain as he tried to sit up, only for him to lay straight back down in pain.. He then noticed that he wasn't in his anti-void and his eyes shot open. He then looked around the room.

I decided to walk up next to him to make sure he was going to be alright, and see what exactly had happened. "Hey...." As I spoke, his eyes immediately shot at me as his eyes widened in surprise and possibly fear... He tried to sit up again, only to yelp a bit in pain as he struggled to stay up. I then gently placed my hand behind his back and helped him lay back down. "Whoa, calm down darling...... you're going to hurt yourself even more..." He looked at me with a bit of shock, but he willingly laid back down.