How they finally come out

Tamaki's p.o.v.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*--**--*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Its been a month since kyoya and I have been dating. We haven't told anyone else not because we're scared about what they'll say, but because were not sure how to tell them. Today we have a break meaning no guests, Haruhi and the twins are studying for their test, Honey is eating cake and Mori is next to him. Kyoya is on his laptop and I'm just sitting on the couch watching them. So boring I think to myself. I get a piece of gum and blow a bubble.

'Pop.' I wonder what would be a good way to tell them were dating. Just go up to them and tell them? Or what if I make a party and tell them during the party? No Kyo would never agree to that.

I blow another bubble 'pop.' Or I could just kiss kyoya in front of them. Wait I can't do that kyoya would probably get angry at me.

'Pop.' What to do? I have to think of something soon I really want to make it official.

'Pop pop pop,' I should probably ask for kyo's opinion. But he would just say why should we do that. I sigh and start to blow another bubble.

'Pop'

"Tamki please stop, it's annoying me"

"Make me."

"I will if you blow another bubble." I'm curious about what he'll do.

'Pop' with that kyoya gets up from his chair and walks over to me. I start to get scared but I it's to late to back out now. He stands in front of me bends down. His face is an inch away from mine.

It takes me second to relize that he is kissing...infront of others, I then feel a sharp pain on my arm I gasp in pain. Kyoya takes advantage of this and sticks his tongue in my mouth. I realize he is trying to steal my gum, I pull back but it's too late. He stands up with a smirk.

"I like mint flavored gum better." He still wearing that smirk.

"You didn't have pinch my arm you know" I say while trying to hide my
blush with my arm. He shrugs and walks away.

"We get it" I turn to see Hikaru standing up he looks rather mad.
"We get that you two are going out but if you do that again I'll kill you both of you." I nod my head Kyoya just ignores him and keeps typing on his laptop. A smile spreads across my face we finally told them.