Text message

Tamaki: hey kyo you okay?

Me: yeah I just felt a little queasy

Tamaki: that's not good stay home tomorrow

Me:Why I don't feel that bad any way I be over it by tomorrow

Tamaki: -.- I don't believe you

Me: why?

Tamaki: cuz last time you said that you came to school with a very high fever

Me:That was once

Tamaki: try 3 times

I don't remember when that happened

Tamaki: I'm coming over

What!!!

Me:May I ask why

Tamaki: to check up on you of course I wanna make sure that mommy is healthy

Me:don't call me mommy

Tamaki: I should be there in 10 minutes see you soon

I pull me knees up to my chest. Why do you have to be so nice tamaki. If you act like that all you do is give me false hopes. I lie back down on bed dreading him coming over. How am I suppose to act? I try to calm myself first so that I he won't wooryy about me crying after 10 minutes I hear a knock and the door opens.

"Hey kyo how are you feeling"

"Fine" he walks to the edge of my bed and sits down. He put his forehead on mine. I'm very tempted to Close the gap.

"We'll you don't seem to have a fever. But your face is bright red, what did the doctor say?"

"He said that I'd be fine by tomorrow"

"We'll that's good" he says as lies down on the bed. "I'm happy to know that mommy isn't sick." At this point I'm at my limit. I get on top of him.

"Kyoya what are yo-" but I cut him by placing my lips against his. Then he kisses back I'm surprised but kiss back harder he opens his mouth just a little and I take that chance to explore his mouth.

I pull back and say "I love you, you idiot."

"I love you too." He says with a smile on his face.

"You really mean that?"

"Yup." He say with a big smile on his face. I lie down putting my head on his chest.

Can we stay like this do a while?"

"Sure" he pets my hair. His hands are warm. I can't help but fall asleep.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*__*_*_*_*_*_*__*_*_*_*__*_*_*_*_*_tamaki's pov

After a little while kyoya falls asleep on my chest. His hair is very soft. Right now I feel like I'm dreaming. Kyoya the guy that I've been crushing on for a some time now said he is in love with me. I know I'm not dreaming because I've pinched my self 12 time after he kissed me just to make sure. I look at kyoya's sleeping face he is adorable. One thing I've learned about kyoya is that he is childish if he gets less than an hour of sleep. It only happened once but I remember very well. When it happened that was when I fell in love with him.