What's mine is mine

Next day Tamaki's p.o.v
°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°**°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°

I hear an annoying ringing I realize that it's my alarm clock. I turn it off. Kyoya is sleeping next to me his face looks peaceful. I smile and then kiss his cheek.

"Kyoya time to get ready for school." I shake him a little. His eyes open he stares at me for a second before smiling at me.

"Good morning" he rubs his eyes and reaches for his glasses. He gets up and walks towards the closet. "Tamaki can I use one of your uniforms?"

"Yeah there in they closet." I head towards the bathroom to brush my teeth. Kyoya has been here so many times that I have spare change of clothes, uniforms and toothbrush for him. He comes in and stands next to me while brushing his teeth I finish and hurry to get dressed. I'm a little upset that I going to have to share kyoya with some girl that I don't know.

"Tamaki are you paying attention?"

"Huh?" He flicks my forehead.

"Listen when people are talking to you. I said if we are going to eat here we have to hurry or else will be late."

"Oh...yeah lets go."

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
Time skip to school
☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

When we get off of the limousine we are instantly swarmed by girls.

"Good morning Tamaki and Kyoya"

"Good morning ladies how has your morning been so far?"
I say switching to host mode. I look around and see someone I don't recognize. "Kyoya is that her?"

"Yes that's her. Tamaki please be on your best behaviour all right?" He whispers as he walks over to her.

"When am I not?" He doesn't say anything and just chuckles, I find myself annoyed by this. "Mei it's a pleasure to see you again." Mei turns to look an us.

"Kyoya hello and good morning"
She stares at me and smiles. Any other time I would have gone up and started talking to her, but this time I wait to be introduced.

"Good morning this is my close friend Tamaki" was it me or did he empathize the word close? It was probably me becaise Mei didn't notice.

"You have lovely eyes" I say while kissing her hand. "They remind me of the sky on a clear day-"

"Tamaki we are running late so can we hurry to the classroom?" Kyoya's voice sounds a little annoyed. He starts walking to the classroom. Mei grabs his arm. Who does she think she is grabbing my man's arm! I take a deep breath to calm down, I hurry up to catch up to them. I walk on the other side of Kyo. Can I really handle a whole day of this?

The day seems to go by really slow. Every time we switch classes Kyoya and I walk to find Mei and take her to her next class. At one point Kyoya told me that it wasn't necessary but how could I leave him alone with her?

I some how manage to make it through the day without making a scene. Mei insists on going and seeing what the host club is like. She is holding onto Kyoya's arm while we walking towards the host club. There all ready a couple of girls waiting for the club to open.

"Mei you're going to have to wait here while we get things ready for our club. Is that alright?"

"Yeah that's all right thank you for showing me around today Kyoya."

"Not a problem now please excuse us" he say while trying to get inside the club. Today we choose to do Alice in wonderland I'm the mad hatter and kyoya is the queen of hearts well more like the king since he isn't a woman. "You're awful quiet today."

"Nonsense what are you talking about Kyo? Anyway we should hurry up we only have a couple of minutes before we open up."

He claps his hands "all right every one please hurry up change and get into your positions we only have ten minutes."

Everything is normal exept Kyoya is hosting. Kyoya doesn't like hosting becuase it usally makes him very tired. That's why he is hosting wth me.

We are doing the tea party scene. Were sitting a long table filled with many sweets. Kyoya and I are sitting on one side of the table while the guests on the other. A table cloth hides the fact that we are holding hands. The club ends quicker than I expected, and no one realized that we were holding hands. Or if they did they said nothing.

"Kyoya thank you once again for showing me around today."

"It was my plesure Mei."

"Thank you as well Tamaki."

"No problem princess." We go to the backroom and get changed.

"Now that wasn't hard at all was it Tamaki?" I turn to look at him I'm slightly pouting. He only has his school pants on.

"It was horrible" I go and hug him. "I didn't like it at all." I bite him on his neck sucking on it. Kyoya hits my head with his hand.

"Tamaki! Not there! You left a hickey didn't you?" I look at the hickey and smile. Now no one would try to touch him. "Tamaki how am I suppose to cover it up?"

"That's your fault your the one who was making me jealous. Letting her hold you arm and being so nice to her."

"You were jealous?"

"Of course I was. Who wouldn't be when their boyfriend is being overly nice to some one that isn't them." After saying this I feel embarrassed I stay quite and so does Kyo.

"How am I suppose to respond to that better yet how am I going hide this." He says while pointing at the hickey. I shrug and finish getting dressed. "I'll have to ask the twins."

"Yeah they should know." To anyone outside of the host club their act may seem like just that an act but they really did love one another. "Are you going home?"

"Can I stay at your house again?"

"That's fine with me but you're going to have to face the music at some point."

"I know just not yet." He is finished dressing I grab his hand and start to walk towards the car. Just before we reach the limo I pull him into a kiss it's a short kiss. I pull back he is blushing bright red.

"I don't like to share what's mine is mine. I don't plan on sharing you ever again got it."

"Yeah for now at least I belong to you." He smiles and walks to the limousine.

"What's that suppose to mean." All he does is smile.