A Marriage Canidate!?!?

Kyoya's p.o.v
°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°
Dinner in our household is always the same. It's usually just me eating alone. I'm already use to it my dad sometime bring someone home, I'm also use to that. But why did the person bring a girl? I swear if it what I think it is im going to-

"Kyoya this is Mr.Sena and his daughter."

"Please to meet you" I extend my hand to Mr.Sena. He grabs it with a firm grip.

"So your kyoya your father has told me so much about you." Of course I knew who he was since my dad said he would be visiting, but I didn't do anymore research than that. "Did my daughter catch your eye?
Introduce yourself" he says pushing her a little.

"H-hello my name is M-mei. P-pleased to meet y-you" her voice is just above a whisper and her blush is bright red just like every other girl (and the random male) who meet me how annoying.

"The pleasure us all mine
Mei-san" I smile my normal host smile. Her bulsh grows. Shit I shouldn't have done that.

"Master the food is ready" said one of the maid.

"Sena-san please come this way." We walked towards the dining room. I walked behind them trying to figure out why Mr.sena had brought his daughter. I could feel Mei stealing glances at me. I ignored it of course. In the dining room I sat next to my dad Mr.sena sat across from us. Mei sat next to her dad.

"Kyoya what school are you attending?"

"Right now I go to Ouran."

"That school is owned by the Suoh family right?"

"Yes" the food is brought out and handed out.

He then continue speaking "you see my daughter just came back from studying abroad, and I would love it if you would help her adjust to the school. Could you do that for me Kyoya-kun?"

"Well kyoya are you up for the challenge?" My dad's tone is saying you better say yes, I sigh internally.

"I'd be delighted" I say while smiling my host smile.

°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*
Time skip after sena leaves in my dad's office
*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°

"Kyoya"

"Yes father?"

"I hope you know that Mr.sena is a very important partner. With that being said please be kind to his daughter." I nod.

"Also she is a good candidate for marriage. A good social status, smart and pretty." So she is a marriage candidate.

"No I won't even consider her as a possible candidate" I try to remain calm but I know my voice has an edge.

"Oh. And why is that?" He looks at me with one raised eyebrow.

"Im say dating some one."

"Who" Can I say it do I dare?

"Tamaki Suoh." He looks surprised for a second then his face turns into one of disgust.

"It's just a phase Kyoya you'll get over it soon enough." A phase he says.

"Would a phase last for 3 years?" I feel myself slowly losing my cool.

"Kyoya this isn't good for your future. There are still many people who are against same sex relationships. I'm saying this for your own good forget about him and move on. It will bring your social status down." That's when I completely lose it. I slam my hand against the desk.

"Your saying this for my own good. Don't give me that bullshit! All you care about is your social status. You don't give a fuck about me or my siblings. I can see why mother left you." I stand up and walk towards the door.

"Where the hell are you going?!"

"Away from you" I scream.

I go to the garage one of the drivers is waiting for me. "Where to young master"

"Tamaki's house."
°*°*°*°*°*°°*°*°*°*°°*°*°°°*°*°*°*°*
Tamaki's p.o.v.
*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*
I'm lying on my bed getting ready to text kyoya, when I hear a knock on my door.

"Young master kyoya is here to see you." Kyoya is here to see me? That's odd he usually would call me. I open the door and sure enough there he is stranding in front of me. I can tell he is upset by the way he smiles and the fact he looks ready to cry.

"Come in kyo" I open the door enough to let him in. He walks past me and lies on my bed, his face is hidden in my pillows. I go lay on my bed facing the ceiling.

"I told my dad about us" his voice is so quiet I almost don't hear him.

"Why?"

"He was setting me up for a marriage canadite" I feel myself getting angry but I manage to calm down. Kyoya sits up. "My father doesn't give a shit about me." I hate the fact that he sound so sure.

"Kyo I'm sure your father cares about you."

"NO HE DOESN'T! He has never cared about me or my siblings its always about him. All he cares about is his status and money." I sits up and wrap my arm around him, "he hates me I just know it." His voice sounds like he is on the brink of crying. I hug him tighter he put his face on my shoulder. I feel his tears on my shirt he wrap his arms around me and cries silently. After some time he calms down.

"Kyoya?"

"Hmm" he still is hugging me.

"Kyoya I think your dad just needs time to think about it. So how about we give him some time and then go visit him. The we can properly tell him that we are dating if he still doesn't agree then you can just live at my house."

"Fine" I can tell he is still upset but I'm happy he is willing to go along with my plan. I cup my hands around his face and pull him away from my shoulder his eyes are blood red. I kiss him on his forehead he blushes a light pink and looks away, I chuckle.

"So cute"

"Shut up" I earn my self another blush this time his blush is a darker shade. "Oh yeah."

"What is it kyo?"

"I have to show that girl around school tomorrow"

"What?!?!?"
*°*°*°*°*°*°**°*°*°*°*°*°**°*°*°*°*°**°*°**°*°**°°*°*°*°
Well that is all for now I'll update who knows when. I forgot where I was going with this but I'll know when I get there (^u^)