Chapter 6: Everyone Can Be Broken.

TRIGGER WARNING. There is... A LOT of violence/torture in this chapter. Read at your own risk.

---

Test Tube had began the experiment, carefully drawing the scalpel along Lightbulb's arm. Cutting through her flesh. Drops of blood dripping down onto the operation table. Paintbrush immediately began panicking as soon as the experiment had started. And Mic watched in horror as it continued. Yet she didn't say a word. Taco wasn't looking. She was completely lost in thought.

Lightbulb was in a lot of pain. Screaming as the sharp pain in her arm worsened. Test Tube placed the scalpel to the side and examined the inside of her arm. She was trying to see if there was an electrical current in her arm. It wasn't impossible, considering she is a lightbulb. Looking through various machines she found one that could test it. And that's exactly what she did. It seemed to be slightly true. But... Not in the way she thought. She documented this immediately and continued to examine. Ignoring Lightbulb's cries of pain.

She grabbed the surgical needle and stitched her arm back together, and moved onto the next. Paintbrush crying in the background. Test Tube rolled her eyes. She was getting annoyed about all the screaming, and crying. Test Tube checked the other arm and got the same results. Which was good, that means her theory proves to be consistent. Therefore making her believe it was accurate.

Test Tube was about to stop. When an Idea struck her mind... What if she were to cut off... And reattach someone's Limbs? Quickly of course. Would they still work? How accurate did the cut need to be? How long could it wait to reattach and still work? Do the effects vary depending on the object? So many questions. She remembers having a book that mentions slight testing on this sort of thing but... She needed to see for herself. If only she could find that book.

"Please excuse me." Test Tube stepped away from the table, and walked towards the door. "I need to look for something."

"YOU CANT JUST LEAVE! Y-YOU NEED TO HELP LIGHTBULB!" Paintbrush screamed in panic.

Lightbulb was still restrained to the table, and bleeding from one of her arms. Not rapidly, it wouldn't be fatal but, it hurt like hell...

As soon as Test Tube left Taco suddenly started to try to escape, Mic noticed this... But ignores it. Or at least tried to. Taco pushes away from the pole with her foot, and looks up at Mic. "You! What are you DOING Mic! Help me!!" Taco pleads, still trying to break free.

Mic tried to ignore her, but Taco kicked her in the foot to get her attention. Mic flinched and looked towards her out of instinct. Shit... Now she HAD to respond...

"Help me!! We can get out!" Taco explained. Looking up at the taller object.

"Correction... YOU can get out." Mic mumbled coldly. Not really wanting yo talk to Taco as much as she previously thought back in the forest.

"What- No! If I get out I can tell-!"

"Tell who? OJ? I'm pretty sure you'll either die, or be arrested Taco. Nobody's gonna believe you..." Mic hissed. She looked away, and hoped that Taco wouldn't continue but... She did.

"Wh-?! THEN I CAN HELP YOU OUT ONCE IM OUT- JUST HELP ME!" Taco seems to be getting frantic. This... isn't normal for her.

Mic sighs. "What's the point? She'll just catch us..."

"M-MIC! You HAVE to help me-! Y-you don't understand what she does to-!" Taco tried to plead, but Mic cut her off.

"No. I don't. But you have an 'iron will' or whatever right?! Nobody's going to give a shit... Leave it be Taco... It wouldn't work anyway..." Mic shuffled as far as she could away from Taco.