Chapter 13: Drown in Rage.

———

Paper opened his eyes and stretched out. He once again sighed at the dark concrete walls around him. He didn't understand why he was there... He was actually quite scared, so he just slept most of the time and hoped he would make it go away.

He knew someone was keeping him here. After all, every time he had woken up, there was a plate of food at the door. Clearly someone wanted him here. And alive. He was confused though.

Where was OJ?

Why did someone want him here?

Is this jail?

Did he do something wrong?

Did OJ find out about him helping Taco?

He's threatened people about Taco before...

He shuddered and backed himself against the wall. He was alone. With absolutely nothing but his thoughts. And that scared him. He's been alone before. And that's when he showed up.

Of course, he didn't really know why.

Had he been dormant in his body all along?

Was it some kind of supernatural being that saw weakness in him...?

He didn't understand it.

And he didn't plan on trying to.

He just wanted to see OJ again.

That's when reality hit him. What if he never got out?! What if he was gonna be stuck here forever?! He noticed himself beginning to cry and he quickly had to stop himself before he dissolved his eyes on accident from his tears.

All he wanted was to OJ... His soft eyes whenever Paper walked in the room. The way OJ had held his hand and he'd giggle a bit under his breath.

He loved him...

He just wish he could say it...

Paper curled his knees to his chest. The silence was beginning to get to him... the lack of people. He could've sworn the other day that there were screams.

He screamed back. He screamed now. He hoped someone would hear him but...

The darkness echoed his screams back.

He covered his ear waiting for it to stop. He hated this... Why him? What had he done to deserve this?!

It couldn't fair...

It WASN'T fair!

"LET ME OUT OF HERE!" He screamed again. But only to be replied by the echo from the darkness. He kicked the wall and winced. He fell back and grabbed his foot.

"Damn it!!!" He yelled and covered his eyes. Though, the darkness made it hard to tell if they were closed or not.

He swore he saw something in the dark.

God he would like to talk to anyone at this point.

"Anyone?" Teased a voice in the darkness.

He's heard it a few times before. Even after season one. "N-no! Not you..." Paper responded.

"Why? You cant hide from me..." He replied. And chuckled a bit after.

"JUST GET OUT OF MY H-HEAD!!!" Paper stammered loudly. He stood up.

"It's not that simple dumbass..."

"YES IT IS! You're— you're me! So just GET OUT! You HAVE to!" He retaliated.