Chapter 11: Bloodshed, and Shattered Desires.

———

Test Tube opened the door, and stared at Mic. She managed to calm Taco down surprisingly quickly. Taco was only sobbing at this point. Which Mic seemed relieved she had managed to calm her to this extent. Test Tube was... Just impressed.

Microphone noticed Test Tube had entered the room, and looked up at her. She didn't say a word, but instead shuffled further onto the bed, away from Test Tube.

Test Tube was intrigued. She knew Mic was scared of her. Taco however... She believed it was more of a immediate fear response. Not to Test Tube directly, but the lack of control she had over the situation.

Taco hated that... Hated not having a say, or able to think her way out of a problem. It was... Terrifying to her. A variable she never had even considered. Taco was always good at getting control over people, and her surroundings. But Test Tube has created a environment in which it is nearly impossible for her to do anything without being harmed or punished. This really upset Taco... She HATED that. It was one of the few things that truly terrified her. As of now.

If Test Tube we're to compare their intelligence, she'd probably say they both we're equal, just... in their own categories. Test Tube already accepted that, but she has the upper hand here. So it doesn't bother Test Tube. Not at all.

Regardless Test Tube needed to get them both into the operation room. She had already started to get a bit antsy about the punishment. Just wanting to get it over with. She had something she wanted to try.

"M-4, please come here. Bring T-3." Test Tube commanded as she stared at Microphone condescendingly.

Microphone was silent. But refused to move at all. Still holding Taco close to herself. As if protecting them both. Microphone was holding her ground.

"M-Microphone... She'll hurt us..." Taco whispered to Microphone as she pushed away to look up at her properly. That was a mistake though, because she winced in pain as her arm moved.

"S—she'll definitely hurt u—us if... We DO go..." Microphone mumbled. As she shuffled further away from Test Tube.

Test Tube started to get annoyed with Mic's disobedience. She took a step forward, this startled Microphone and she scrambled to get further against the wall.

"N—No!!!" Microphone yelled at Test Tube. "Don't hurt her! P-Please! I'm sorry! I-I won't do it ag-ain!!!" Microphone shouted in a panic. "I d-didn't mean to say your name! I—I swear!!!" Mic was getting frantic.

"Regardless of what you meant to or not, you still did. And regardless of what you 'meant' to or not, your friend will bleed out and die without medical attention. Did you forget I shot her? Do I need to put a hole in her OTHER arm for you to understand?!" Test Tube asked, annoyed.

"N—NO! No..." Microphone panicked. As she turned away slightly.

"M—Mic stop... We HAVE t—to..." Taco sighed sadly in defeat. As she pushed away slightly again.

"H—How can you just ACCEPT THIS?! A—aren't you scared?!" Microphone yelled loudly, before she covered her mouth, realizing she was screaming at max volume.

Taco, who had flinched to cover where her 'ears' would go if she had them, looked back up at her. "I just... Don't care... enough to fight..." Taco mumbled. "I-It can't be worse then what she's... a—already done..."

"B—but—!"

"Microphone... J—just... leave it be... We can... try to stop this, in time..." Taco whispered as she slightly looked away. Beads of sweat began to form and run down her face.