𝐗𝐕

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐌𝐚𝐲 29𝐭𝐡, 2022𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊
𝐌𝐚𝐲 29𝐭𝐡, 2022
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

✿✿✿

"𝐃𝐎 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄," yazmine said as she took her cousin pictures, "cmon yazzy we're gonna be late." sam giggled.

"fine but we're taking more at the party." yazmine put her phone back into her purse. they were gonna meet the guys there.

they both got into yamine's 2013 𝐣𝐞𝐞𝐩. yazmine started the car before pulling off to take their way to the party.

"so, how are you and kevin?" she asked her cousin who looked out the window.

"we're okay. i just don't get why he hasn't asked me yet," samoni fidgeted with her fingers. "that nigga still ain't asked you to be his girlfriend?" yazmine looked at her and then back at the road.

"nah," she responded, "well maybe he's just waiting for the right time to ask." yazmine shrugged.

"i hope so." sam looked down.

yazmine pulled up to the big haul that jerry had rented out for the party. she turned the car off and they both got out. they approached the front door where the two security guards stood.

"birthday girl comin' through." yazmine mugged them making them both move from in front of the door.

as they entered the building, everyone started to cheer and clap as samoni smiled and looked down. kevin approached her and gave her a hug, and a small peck on the lips.

"you look good," he whispered in her ear, "thank you." she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"okay na, save all that for later." yazmine shooed kevin away.

"sammy my heart, how you feelin'?" jerry asked as they walked over by the table filled with food and drinks.

"i feel good. this looks nice, y'all did a good job." she hugged jerry.

"ight now lets get this bitch bussin'." jerry hugged back, then let go.

everyone talked, danced, and played games. the song 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐞, by 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐳 then blasted through the speakers and people formed a twerk circle. havi had just had her fifth drink and she felt buzzed. she tied her hair into a bun, took her heels off, and ran into the circle to throw it back on kevin.

kevin grabbed her waist, keeping up with her. he was shocked because he never knew she could do all this. once the song ended, she fixed herself and went over by the cake where everyone else was.

"ya niggas ready to cut this cake? i'm tryna eat some shit." nasir asked as he picked up the knife, "nah let me cut it." camrin took the knife from nas.

"no nigga you tryna get a bigger piece than everybody," nas mugged him.

"first of all the birthday people supposed to get the biggest pieces." jerry snatched the knife from camrin.

"ya niggas dead act like kids." arion chuckled, everyone watched as jerry cut the cake.

everyone got their pieces and went to the round, dinner tables that were set up. samoni sat down with her cake, as kevin made her a plate. she was starting to feel hot. a lot of people that were attending the party, she didn't know them. she only knew of the guys, and her cousin.

"here ma." kevin handed her the plate of food and sat next to her, "so liste— kevin was cut off by gunshots.

bullets flew through the window and everyone ducked down to the floor. kevin made sure to cover over sam so that she wouldn't get hit. seconds later the shots stopped and they all heard a car pull off.

"jerry noo!" tomiah yelled as she watched blood leak out from his shoulder.

"ahh shit." jerry hissed as he held onto his shoulder, trying to put pressure on it.

they all got up and rushed over to jerry. samoni's eyes got teary as she watched his breath slow down. you could now hear ambulance outside.

"they here." they heard arion say. he ran over to the doors and opened them, letting the paramedics in.

the paramedics lifted jerry up and laid him onto the stretcher. "does anyone know what happened?" one paramedic asked.

"some bitch ass niggas came over here and shot up the party, thats what happened." camrin snapped.

"we're gonna get him to the hospital." they rolled the stretcher back to the truck. seconds later, four police officers entered the haul where everyone stood around.

"kevin perez, you are under arrest for the murder of yahivai o'shay. anything you say can and will be held against you." they cuffed kevin.

"noo," sam ran after them but only to be pulled back by tomiah who was crying her eyes out.

𝘪 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐈 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬.

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧?

𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞

𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

- 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐘𝐊𝐀𝐘