Chapter 2

"Are you serious about this!?" He yelled into the phone and his anger rose to many more levels as he heard Mikhael's cruel laugh.

"I told you Liam, you're too precious for me. Hank will be your bodyguard till you're in town. Nothing you say will make me change my mind"

"Why don't you find a woman and marry her? Why are you after me?" Liam asked in a low voice, he really didn't understand why the man was so adamant that Liam should give him an heir.

"I only want you, Liam"  The way he said those words made the curly haired boy shudder. Mikhael held a possessive tone that Liam never thought he had before.

Liam didn't want to hear anymore and he threw his phone on the bed screaming. He was irritated and pissed off with that man.

When Louis had told him about the bodyguard, Liam had himself gone out to check whether it was true.

A man was indeed on guard standing just outside his front door in alert. His parents told him that Mikhael had ordered that man to be there, looking after any dangers.

Liam wanted to laugh. Who would go after an eighteen year old boy? Yes, he was not normal but not everyone knew about his secret.

He got the businessman's number from the signed contract and stormed into his room again to call him. The moment his phone had been picked up, he just yelled at the man.

He still didn't understand what obsession Mikhael had with him that he's ready to pay such a fortune for Liam. 

He looked up at his friends and by the puzzled look on their faces, he was  reminded to tell his story.

Alright, this was going to be a long one.

------------

Louis and Harry were looking at him with a blank look, and he couldn't really decipher what that meant.

Were they angry, disgusted or pitiful about his situation? Will they make fun of him and say that he's lying to get some attention or will they really believe him?

He told himself mentally, not to cry if his negative thoughts came true. He would still cherish their friendship in his heart forever.

"Why didn't you tell us about all this before?" Louis finally asked, but still in deep thought.

"I-I thought you will think I'm a freak or something"

"How can you even think like that Liam! We are your best friends, we would never judge you because you are different than others. We are brothers, remember? Brothers always stay together" Harry hugged him tightly and Liam finally let his tears roll down his cheeks.

Harry's shirt was getting wet because of his tears, but his best friend didn't mind a bit. He just hugged Liam even more tightly, making the curly haired one believe that his best friends would always be with him no matter what.

"I won't say that I'm not hurt because you thought of us like that, but I can understand your fear Liam. But remember, your best friends will be always there for you whenever you need us. No more secrets between us anymore"

Louis added as he also joined the hug. Liam smiled through his tears, as he quitely mumbled thank you to his friends.

"Now tell me about this weirdo who is after you? Is that bodyguard really here to protect you?" Louis asked as they moved back and settled on the curly head's bed.

Liam being in the middle was cuddled by his best friends and he felt pampered. Whenever his mood is down, Harry and Louis always make sure they cheer him up and coddle him like he was a baby.