Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal

Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal X Black Narcissus Barian Male Reader

In this you were one of the group of members of Barians they were Emperor's but you were different you don't want to be a emperor you want to make peace and have fun. One day you and the 5 members of the Barians needed Number Cards to save their world but you know your world need saving but you like to explore to different worlds including one world that you like everyone to entertain the people that live there. But the Barians won't let you including one it was your brother Vector. He doesn't won't you to go because your they best they got to saving they're world but you don't like staying around. So one day you sneaking  around and made a portal and went in and gotten out of there and made it to Earth. You stayed there to hide because the Barians don't know which plant you want to go because you never said what place you want to go. Anyway you found Abandoned place so you took over and made it your own. So later on you decide to started a place to start to entertain people and make them happy so you made a stage and made a mask to wear to make it fun. It has two black holes for eyes and a happy smile on it. So you started playing music, dancing and Singing. Everyone absolutely loved it they were saying your name and called you Majin so you except it as your made up last name and later on two people want it to meet you and the two people were siblings the boys name is Reginald Kastle but some people call him Shark and his Butieful Sister name is Rio Kastle they absolutely enjoyed your performance and decided to become friends so you excepting they request and become friends. Later on one day something happened to Rio and she was in the hospital you and Reginald were upset on what happened to her so Raginald started to find out who done this to his sister. You always check on her to see if she's okay but you bet she's happy of the company you given her even she didn't know about. Later on you decide to started to go to School because your Friend Reginald was there so you like to make more new friends and hopefully bring some entertainment to the school and make everyone smile. What would happen we will find out. (The episode you will start to appear would be after the Dule of Flip and Yuma.)

Human Name: Y/N Majin

Barian Name: Black Narcissus

What you look like in your Human Appearance: