Transformers Animated

Transformers Animated X SMBZ Mecha Sonic Reader

In this story you are the most powerful Robot in the universe and War Lord when the war happened you where defeated by the autobots and then been sealed in a ship that soon been destroyed and abandoned. Years later still sealed inside at the ship it was in a cave with organic Spiders it was Abandoned. And then a Light appeared and it was a Autobot know as Optimus Prime shown he was with two other autobots but they split up. So Optimus looked around the ship seeing Energon Cubes and then looked straight forward seeing you in the senter of the room Optimus knows what this ship is it was Your Ship. Optimus thinks you were destroyed by the Autobots but no you were defeated by the autobots he then gets closer to your seal and see you power offline and there's a computer connected to the seal you were inside of. He then decided to ignore that and look but then he walked into a strong weeb and then organic Spiders came out of the eggs in the ship. But then the second Autobot appeared and this one was a female Autobot know as elita One she grab Prime's Axe and cut the weeb getting him free and then they started to get away from the Spiders and then they knocked one of them to the Seal that you were on and it started to release the seal slowly. The Autobots then blowing up the ship with the Energon Cubes and started to escape the ship but then Elita copy ability just ran out and she was falling back down to the ship Optimus tried to save her with the grabling hook but it missed and see then landed on the ship a little injured but okay but it doesn't look good until more Spiders comes around Elita. And then it was about to blow up on her unti a fast dark blue blurred came and made a force filled and protected her she look at who save her and she was shocked it was you. Everything was blown up the force field. Was turned off you then look to see that Elita was okay and then one of the Spiders tried to eat her she then used her copy ability on the Spider you tell her to not do it and then knokout the spider away from her and killed it. But it was to late she was turning into a part Organic she was now Part Machine and part Organic. You then tried to calm her down you then looked at her and found her half organic half Machine look she was a autobot spider now but you then Blush on her new appearance you are shocked to see a now turned Creature Machine just like you and it was your first time feeling this way. You then help her out and escape the cave and then reunited with the Decepticons and then take place as Lord with Megatron and you made the Autobot turned Decepticon Spider bot now know as Blackarachnia to be your right hand woman and your second in command. And then started a war against the Autobots. What would happen for are Ultimate Decepticon in The Universe.

Your Name: Metallix

Your Fake Name: Y/R/N (R Means Robot for short.)

What you look like: