Luigi Fan 00001 (YouTube Channel)

Luigi Fan 00001 X Nightmare Crow Male Reader

In this you were just a normal teen kid that enjoys watching YouTube videos. especially a channel that always brings you a smile of joy. This is the Luigi Fan 00001 Channel that he makes videos of using characters as toys, plushies and some new made plushies made by Luigi Fan (I think he made some of them... but anyway) you then checked the time and it was nearly time for lunch so you checked what's in the fridge and...there's nothing there...so you gotten ready and start to headed to the shops to get some food. Later after that you then walked away from the shop with a bag of food that you bought and that you are set to go back home...but when you were going you instantly gotten hit by a truck... it was all dark until you heard a voice calling you. You started to open you're eyes and to see a light and then see a giant man with a white beard this was God himself! You then started to shake from fear that you might be in trouble...but that wasn't it God didn't expect to see you this early to die. So as a gentleman he is he's giving you a new life to be reincarnated to a new Universe. So he let's you have a choice on which Universe you want that even includes the YouTube channel Universe like Smg4, Alex spider, Devilartemis and of course Luigi Fan 00001. So you then know what you want. You asked him that you want to be in the Luigi Fan 00001 Universe. God Except you wish but then asked you what powers you want to bring in this new life. You then wanted have a Crow army and a Crow partner also have the ability to change into monster versions of popular characters like Mario, Sonic, Pac-Man, Kirby and more. So you wish them all. He accepts you're wish and then a bright little happened and that you notice a Crow with a scar. His name is Crowmon. He greets you and you did the same to him. And after that God then said to get ready for your new life begins. You then gotten ready with Crowmon on you're shoulder you both then been Transported into the Luigi Fan Universe. What will happen in this new life and what characters or adventures will you meet or see.

Name: Y/N L/N

What you look like:

You're Partner:

Crowmon